Information & Communication Technology, Engineering, Teaching Aides & Special Needs Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat OneSchool Global NZ
Providing one-one-one support in an aspirational and progressive education environment.
- Progressive education environment - providing foundation for lifelong learning
- Supporting individual students and small groups across Year 7-10
- Fixed-term, 30 hours per week (term-time only) until December
Listed four days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed four days agoat Northern Health School
A variety of tasks including reception duties, general administration and experience working with school aged students would be an advantage.
- An important cog in a supportive team
- Variety of daily tasks - administration and helping to assist students
- Work school term times only. School holidays unpaid. 4 weeks paid annual leave
Listed five days agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed two days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed fifteen hours agoat Talent Army
We are about to take off again and have a big global play. Come and launch our GTM and Product roadmap
- We have the who's who of customers globally
- First CPO role at Optimal Workshop
- A team of amazing people who really love working here
Listed three days agoat Ministry of Education
Reporting to the Business Support Manager, these roles combine the full range of administrative functions including reception, and front-line support.
- Do you have previous administration experience?
- Bring your intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills
- Deliver excellent customer service that meets diverse needs
Listed five days agoat Alfriston College
Working with individual or small groups of learners who need assistance with learning.
- Term time only
- School hours
Listed eight days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Newly created, high impact role within NZ Post's new Data & Analytics team
- Reporting to NZ Post's GM Data & Analytics
- Utilise your broad data and technology skills and experience in this unique role
- Design and implement a modern data and analytics platform for NZ Post
Listed four days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
The Rail industry growing rapidly, and we are looking for a competent Programme Administrator to join our Project team
- Winners of the 2019 ARA Diversity Award
- Work for the Global Leader in Public Transportation
- Be part of a Team that makes things happen
Listed two days agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
A key position as the Operations and Compliance Manager role within one of the largest and most complex programmes seen in the health sector.
- Lead, manage and collaborate across this role
- Ellerslie based; Easy to access from the motorway
- Operational Management, Continuous improvement and People Leadership are vital
Listed fifteen hours agoat BLM Engineering Ltd
Fantastic new leadership role in our busy modern engineering firm, working on interesting and challenging bespoke projects.
- New leadership role in a growing modern engineering firm
- Varied customer base with exciting and bespoke projects
- Amazing lifestyle opportunities
Listed one day agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person who relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- Join a busy, diverse team
- Collections Analysis & Support
- Opportunity to innovate and improve
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
This is your unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic data science team that’s working to improve the lives of New Zealanders.
- Extend your product and data career and make this role your own
- Positively impact the lives of New Zealanders
- Permanent role based in Wellington CBD
Listed twenty one hours agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our team who can thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- A fantastic career opportunity within a rapidly growing business
- Great variety and career opportunity- fixed term and permanent opportunities
- Fantastic Team Culture
Listed twelve hours agoat JLLAre you looking to kick start your career in IT? This is a rare opportunity with JLL to just that! Listed twelve hours agoat Plato Creative
Results for clients. Clever pieces of work. A tight team. We create all sorts of great things at Plato Creative. But we need one more person...
- Join a team committed to good vibes and great work
- Experience diversity in clients & challenges to expand your knowledge and skills
- Rub shoulders with and learn from some real masters of their craft
Receive new jobs for this search by email