Information & Communication Technology, Education & Training Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
Information Security Risk Consultant sought to join the team in delivering IT security risk & audit work across New Zealand.
- Great team culture :)
- Varied and interesting consumer base and work
- Great package with quarterly bonuses
Listed three hours agoat Massey University
The Massey University National Contact Centre is looking to grow their team of enthusiastic customer centric people.
- Are you a problem solver who likes to help others find solutions?
- Do you have a good understanding of the University environment?
- Get opportunities for career advancement
Listed one day agoat Koru SchoolWe are looking for a motivated, positive person who has an interest in working with children as a teacher aide in our school. Listed five days agoat Selwyn District Council
Do you love working with customers? Want to make a positive difference to our communities? This is the role for you!
- Mondays - 8:45am to 5:15pm
- Wednesday - 12:30pm to 6:15pm
- Thursday - 8:45am to 4:30pm
Listed one day agoat The University of Auckland
Support and engage our students in a exciting new role.
- Use your passion to support students
- Be part of New Zealand's leading University
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed two days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilWe are looking for friendly and helpful people with customer service experience to join our casual pool of Service Guides at the Library... Listed six days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed twenty two minutes agoat Victoria Avenue SchoolVictoria Avenue School in Remuera Auckland is seeking a kind person with excellent communication skills. Listed two days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed two days agoat Wise Management Services
Do you like working closely with people to understand their needs and are you passionate about making things more efficient, effective or useful?
- Permanent position, 40 hours per week
- Based in Auckland
- Do you want to be a part of ending homelessness in Auckland?
Listed two hours agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Senior Network/Security Consultant opening available within an iconic NZ brand. Project work focused on high profile, enterprise account!
- Architecture and consulting work across network and security domain
- Cisco - Firewall - F5 - CCIE
- Auckland Central office location, a national leading brand
Listed three hours agoat ACC
Technologist at heart with strong relationship and influencing skills involved in the full grunt of Data Technology and practices.
- Promote better access and use of data across ACC
- Bring your strong relationship and influencing skills
- Work in a unique organisation
Listed three hours agoat Fairhaven SchoolLooking for a new and exciting challenge? We require a Teacher Aide who is enthusiastic, energetic, and flexible. Listed one day agoat Whangarei District Council
We are looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Administrator to assist us in designing, implementing and optimising a number of data innovations.
- Support the design and build of our data warehouse
- Facilitate data migration
- Produce three-dimensional data views using SQL
Listed nine days agoat Department of Internal AffairsAssisting the Reading Services team by providing effective circulation and despatch of our national lending services to schools. Listed five hours agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
Casual Notetakers are needed at both our City and Rotokauri campus - take notes for students who are not able to complete notes for themselves.
- Have you complated one year's successful tertiary study?
- Bring your excellent typing skills and tidy, legible handwriting
- Permanent, casual contracts
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education