Information & Communication Technology, Real Estate & Property Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Genesis
Help lead the charge in what the future of energy management will look like for New Zealander's.
- Help drive the way we engage with our customers through technology
- Work on an award winning Energy IQ customer portal
- Be at the forefront of innovation
This is a featured jobat Plato Creative
Results for clients. Clever pieces of work. A tight team. We create all sorts of great things at Plato Creative. But we need one more person...
- Join a team committed to good vibes and great work
- Experience diversity in clients & challenges to expand your knowledge and skills
- Rub shoulders with and learn from some real masters of their craft
Listed three days agoat SRLD Ltd
We are seeking an administrator dynamite that can join our Rotorua office.
- Administrative support role
- Located in Rotorua
- Busy and varied role
Listed fourteen hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Skilled Administrator needed to support a busy team. Working on Property Development projects and maintenance work. Great work/life balance on offer.
- 20 hours a week, across 4 or 5 days, Thorndon location
- Varied tasks with plenty of people contact
- Working within the Not for Profit sector
Listed three days agoat Customise Talent Group
Outstanding opportunity for a SQL DBA to join a well known, consumer focused, NZ success story
- Real-time Data | SQL | BI environment
- CBD Auckland based | College Hill
- Inclusive and Creative Culture
Listed eleven hours agoat Join Our Team
You'll make sure that all documentation is secure and provide information that is requested from internal customers accurately and effectively.
- Are you organised with a high attention to detail?
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles of information management
- Permanent, part-time role available
Listed four days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
Two great opportunities in Facilities!
- Do you like unique challenges and loads of variety?
- Do you want to help keep NZIC personnel and facilities safe and secure?
- Never take work home with you!
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for two experienced Functional Support Analysts to join our Wellington based team.
- Two permanent, full-time roles
- Based in our Wellington office
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed eight days agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Bring your business administration skills to Bayleys Ashburton, supporting one of our top Rural agents
- Take ownership of this key position
- Rural focus
- Challenging and diverse role
Listed eighteen hours agoat MedRecruit
Join a dynamic, fast-growing company in this unique role, facilitating business improvement through the use of technology and digital business tools.
- Join a team of hard-working, fun-loving people.
- Live, work and play in stunning Queenstown
- Competitive salary + relocation assistance
Listed three days agoat Property BrokersWe have a rare opportunity for someone to join our IT Team based in our Palmerston North Support Centre! Listed two days agoat WebtoolsCustomer Acquisition Specialist required. Fun fast moving company requiring someone just as fun and fast moving as we are. Listed eighteen hours agoat SmartBusiness Live LtdResponsible for assisting the sales team to deliver sales and to offer account management services for Smart Payroll. Listed two days agoat Talent ArmyJoin an early stage SaaS company going global and help shape the business. This is a great role. Listed three days agoat Blerter
Product Owner for our core Product in the event operations industry.
- Help develop a product that is at the heart of sport and entertainment events
- High performing team thrives in a fast-growing tech, start-up environment.
- Deep understanding of Events planning, structure and challenges
Listed twelve hours agoat Sprout Group Ltd
Accelerate your career. Directly impact the success. Work with all areas of business. Mentored by an impressive CEO
- Customer X, Operations, Systems & Process
- Varied role, lots of breadth and room to shape it around your strengths
- Auckland CBD
Listed three days agoat Stats NZ
If you are a passionate and talented person relishes the idea of becoming part of NZ’s data ecosystem, then come join our team!
- Digital Business Services
- Permanent - Full Time
- Auckland based
Listed four days agoat Starfish Consulting
Seeking a highly expereinced Project/Programme Coordinator to hit the ground running
- Competitive hourly rate
- CBD location - close to train station
- Busy role
Listed eight days agoat Dunedin City Council
The focus of this role is to promote great practice, and maintain a strong focus on quality and delivery information services for DCC.
- Work in a multi-disciplinary role
- Exciting new challenge in a team oriented position
- Focus on supporting a range of corporate information functions
Receive new jobs for this search by email