Information & Communication Technology, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
This is a featured jobat SnapComms
We are seeking a creative, talented and dynamic Lead Product Designer to join SnapComms Head Office in Takapuna to lead the product design function.
- Global SaaS provider of employee communications
- Fast paced, progessive and creative environment
- Strong aspirational culture
Listed three days agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed twenty hours agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed three days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed eight days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed seventeen hours agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedSupport Technician Auckland Airport - Shift work Day / Night rosta. 3 days on 3 days off. Applications and Hardware Level 2 Listed two days agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed two days agoat Optic Digital
Fantastic contracting opportunity for a Network Engineer starting immediately!
- Independent contract opportunity
- Working with one of NZ's top 20 most attractive employers
- Starting Immediately until 31st January 2020
Listed four days agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed six days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed nine days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed five days agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed eight days agoat Clear DigitalWe are expanding our business to have a warehouse based in Auckland, we require a technical support person to manage inventory and technical support. Listed two days agoat UnisysWe are currently seeking a Service Desk Supervisor to manage a small team of Service Desk Analysts. Listed four days agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients. Listed three days agoat IT Live Limited
Looking for an energetic & technical Senior IT Support Engineer to hit the ground running. Great communication and customer service skills required
- Great North Shore Location - Albany
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Fast paced, growing company
Listed eighteen hours agoat accessable
This is a great opportunity for a process savvy BA to play a critical role in developing integration solutions that will support our business growth.
- Critical role supporting business applications
- Great team culture and work environment
- Airport Oaks location
Listed fourteen hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for a network engineer for a great opportunity in North Shore, Auckland!
- Juniper or Cisco
- Great salary
- North Shore, Auckland
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join this reputable company. Be valued & rewarded for your hard work. Use your skillset & continue doing what you enjoy within the automotive industry
- Great CBD location; modern open plan office with sea views
- Strong team culture; supportive & everyone pitches in
- Exciting, hands-on role within the Trade Department
Receive new jobs for this search by email