Pharmaceuticals & Medical Devices, Engineering - Network Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
This position has it all – sales management, people development, marketing strategy and execution, financial management and results delivery
- Be accountable for the full P&L of a varied medical device business unit
- Drive growth and market share across NZ with an exciting portfolio
- Join a passionate leadership team who’re ready to take this Co. to new heights
Listed two days agoat Douglas Pharmaceuticals
Have your days free in this night shift role where you can enhance your leadership skills!
- Help us achieve our mission to improve lives around the world
- Take the next step in your supervisory career
- Henderson location
Listed eight days agoat JacksonStone & Partners
Responsible for managing and delivering contractual and production documentation critical to medical products.
- Exciting new medical device manufacturer
- Wellington location
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Are you looking for a hands on autonomous role that will involve all aspects of getting OTC & Pharmaceutical products from concept to market.
- Secure your next role now for October start
- 1 Year Maternity Leave Contract North Shore Auckland, close to motorway
- Privately owned pharmaceutical company that cares about work life balance
Listed five days agoat Smith & Nephew
Exciting opportunity for successful healthcare sales leader to manage our New Zealand Advanced Wound Management sales team!
- Join A Leading Global Medical Technology Company
- Rewarding Leadership Opportunity
- Manage A High Performing Sales Team
Listed five days agoat Squiz Australia Pty Ltd
If you get a kick out of solving customers’ problems and helping to continuously improve the systems you care for, this could be your next role...
- Full service digital agency full of innovative and creative people
- Specialising in CMS, Search and Information management
- We're a collaborative and social bunch who enjoy a laugh
Listed nine days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupLeadership opportunity with a global pharmaceutical company offering mentoring to a dedicated sales and marketing team. Listed two days agoat PHARMAC
Join a team who is committed to ensuring we get the best possible health outcomes for New Zealanders.
- Are you looking for a role that makes a tangible difference?
- Is building key relationships your thing?
- Do you want a diverse hands-on and strategic role?
Listed seven days agoat IQVIA
You will be responsible for a diverse customer portfolio; supporting both Consumer Health and Pharma key customers with local decision makers.
- Forger a career with greater purpose
- Make an impact
- Never stop learning
Listed seven days agoat people2people
You're a hands-on individual who will be driven to succeed and thrive working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Seeking competitive, ambitious, and high-energy individuals!
- Global Fortune 500 Company
- Mount Wellington location
Listed twelve days agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Take full responsibility for growing your portfolio and launching new products. This is your opportunity to stand out from the competition.
- Expand Prescription Portfolio
- Supportive Team
- Auckland Based
Listed fifteen days agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Bring your star sales skills to a role that will set your career alight for years to come.
- Technology for our times
- Strong pipeline
- Train with the best in the business
Listed twelve days agoat INSIDE RecruitmentIn this rewarding and challenging role you will be responsible for managing PHARMAC's funding activities within a range of therapeutic areas. Listed five days agoat Megaport (Australia) Pty LimitedExciting opportunity to relocate to sunny Brisbane (AUS) & join a team of globally-positioned industry experts! Modern and flexible company culture. Listed thirteen days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupLead a sales and marketing team as a Business Unit Manager of a highly sought after specialty care division. Based in New Zealand. Listed thirteen days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupLead a sales and marketing team as a Business Unit Manager of a highly sought after specialty care division. Based in New Zealand. Listed nine days agoat Comspek International Limited
Fantastic opportunity for an Engineer early on in their careers to learn cutting edge tech and do things differently!
- DevOps / CI/CD / Git / Jenkins
- Bonus points for Infrastructure & Network Engineering experience
- Permanent / Wellington CBD
Listed twenty days agoat Healthcare Professionals GroupLead a sales and marketing team as a Business Unit Manager of a highly sought after specialty care division. Based in New Zealand.
Receive new jobs for this search by email