Information & Communication Technology, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery, Residents & Registrars, Environmental Services Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed two days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed three days agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed two hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed seven hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed one day agoat Alexander James Limited
Opportunity for a talented Data/ BI Analyst to join one of the largest and most significant land development projects in New Zealand's history.
- CBD Location
- Fun and supportive environment
- Grow with an industry leader!
Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed three hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Newly created, high impact role within NZ Post's new Data & Analytics team
- Reporting to NZ Post's GM Data & Analytics
- Utilise your broad data and technology skills and experience in this unique role
- Design and implement a modern data and analytics platform for NZ Post
Listed two hours agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
A key position as the Operations and Compliance Manager role within one of the largest and most complex programmes seen in the health sector.
- Lead, manage and collaborate across this role
- Ellerslie based; Easy to access from the motorway
- Operational Management, Continuous improvement and People Leadership are vital
Listed four hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
This is your unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic data science team that’s working to improve the lives of New Zealanders.
- Extend your product and data career and make this role your own
- Positively impact the lives of New Zealanders
- Permanent role based in Wellington CBD
Listed two days agoat HealthShare NZWe need a Systems Administrator who will take care of the Cloud based systems administration tasks as directed. Listed ten days agoat WEI GroupNZ Laptop Wholesale is on the look-out for a motivated and reliable Warehouse Assistant to join an ever-growing team, here on the North Shore. Listed one day agoat Hudson New ZealandOur client is looking for a Senior leader who can delivery change, innovation and embrace new technology. If this sounds like you lets talk! Listed three hours agoat Integrated Control TechnologyAre you a technically savvy, customer oriented individual looking for a challenging new role for 2019? Listed one day agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
A great opportunity to take on responsibility in a modernising IT environment. Interesting project work to be part of planning and delivery.
- Take on responsibility, learn and grow.
- Interesting technical environment with a mix of technology.
- Engage with the business and solve problems.
Listed one day agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
This role sits in our dynamic Payments Platform; with this role particularly focused on Domestic Payments applications. Great benefits package.
- Plenty of flexible working options available; flexi-place, flexi-time
- Join one of NZ's largest technology shops; offering huge career opportunity
- Excellent benefits package on offer & global opportunities
Listed two days agoat Protocol Personnel Services LtdWork on this busy well organised IT Help Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 2, career growth options Join this cool busy team! Listed six days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed ten days agoat ASB Bank Limited
We have an opening for a Database Specialist, to join our Database Platform and thrive in a a truly BIG data environment
- Engage across the full range of database activities
- Work in a modern, agile way
- Thrive in a truly BIG data environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email