Healthcare & Medical, Security Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eight days agoat Nelson Marlborough Health
Undertake a range of activities and duties under the direction of Therapists in care delivery, managing and maintaining equipment and other tasks.
- Bring your can-do attitude and excellent organisational skills
- Play a key role in managing our Allied Health equipment store
- Join a friendly and supportive team
Listed eight days agoat St John
Great opportunity to utilise your sales and customer service skills in one role!
- Rewarding role for someone who wants to make a difference!
- 6-month fixed term position working across Invercargill
- Work for NZ's most trusted charity!
Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
Seeking an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and committed individual who is capable of working in a wide range of Health Care activities.
- Based at Rimutaka Prison
- Do you have recent experience as a Health Care Assistant?
- Join an innovative new service
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdInternational medical professionals: work in an office-based role as an educator and advisor. No NZ medical license required. Great working hours! Listed twenty one hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
We are looking for experienced or newly qualified, customer-centric qualified Pharmacists to take these unique opportunities and make it their own.
- Nationwide network for career growth.Competitive salary + great company benefits
- Working hours are by agreement/negotiable!
- TOP $$$ PAID!! Relocation support negotiable!
Listed seventeen hours agoat Wise Group
Join our youth focused team to help support young people and provide health and wellbeing services in a homelike environment.
- Full-time position available in our new residential support service
- Working Friday to Monday, 7.00 am- 3.30 pm
- Support young people to build confidence, resilience and wellbeing
Listed twelve days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are seeking some who has initiative, is self-motivated and has the ability to work within a small team.
- Renal Service at Bay of Islands Hospital
- Exciting opportunity to join our small team
- Preferably with experience in working within a chronic care setting
Listed six days agoat Life PlusWe are on the lookout for NZ experienced Health Care Assistants for shifts in all surrounding areas of Auckland working in Aged Care. Listed seven days agoat Healthwise Personnel
A temporary assignment with one of New Zealand's largest employers and a great team.
- $19 per hour + 8% holiday pay
- Get your steps up
- Flexible assignment
Listed fifteen days agoat Health ProfessionalNZ
Have you worked in the disability field?
- Excellent professional development & recognition program
- Great Auckland city location
- Supportive team environment
Listed nine days agoat Health Quality and Safety Commission
The Health Quality & Safety Commission is seeking to appoint a Senior Executive Assistant to support three busy Executive Directors.
- Can you anticipate problems and provide solutions?
- Bring your excellent communication and written skills
- Manage competing priorities and demands that the work requires
Listed seven days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a dedicated Physio Assistant looking for a rewarding part time role? Jane Mander Retirement Village has an opportunity for you!
- Rewarding part time position working Mon – Fri mornings
- Experience and qualifications recognised with competitive rates
- Ongoing training and support for professional development
Listed five days agoat Midlands Health Network
Are you looking for an exciting role supporting great patient care in general practice?
- We look after our staff
- We provide excellent opportunities for growth
- We are looking for two energetic Medical Centre Assistants
Listed eighteen hours agoat Recruitment Plus Limited
Our client, a leading NZ EAP Provider, currently requires an experienced Counsellor to join their teams in Manukau on a full time basis.
- Full Time Role based in Manukau
- Supportive Work Environment
- An attractive salary on offer for the right person
Listed seven days agoat Geneva Healthcare Ltd Weekend Support Worker required for specific shifts on Saturday and Sunday as well as weekday relief work in Ruakaka
This is a Part Time joblocation: NorthlandNorthland$20.50 - $25.50 p.h. + Holiday Payclassification: Healthcare & MedicalHealthcare & MedicalsubClassification: OtherOther
Listed fifteen days agoat White CrossTamaki Health is currently hiring Medical Receptionists with good customer service skills to start immediately at our White Cross Glenfield Clinic. Listed five days agoat West Coast District Health Board
This is an exceptional role within our central region where you will be involved in leading some of the most unique projects within health across New
- Do you have experience in general practice management?
- Demonstrate your excellent interpersonal and change management skills
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed two days agoat HealthscopeLooking for an opportunity to apply your operational skills and experience in sunny Nelson? Listed twenty days agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
Wakefield Hospital is looking for a Ward Clerk to support our Clinical teams.
- Keep cool in this challenging environment
- Bring your great interpersonal skills
- Work in a dynamic environment that is full of character
Receive new jobs for this search by email