Security, Nursing - Psych, Forensic & Correctional Health Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
Join a progressive and high performing organisation with a true purpose in this newly created role of 'IT Security Manager'
- Drive the security strategy, roadmap and technical execution across 'The Fund'
- Strong cybersecurity focus
- Competitive salary and benefits, attractive offices, Britomart location
This is a featured jobat Cyber Research NZ Ltd
Use or expand your experience in Security Operations, Attack Hunting, IR & Pen Testing.
- Work in a small, highly skilled team of Info Sec Specialists
- Work with State of the Art security products
- Great scope to achieve your career goals.
Listed thirteen hours agoat GallagherTaking security to the next level. Listed thirteen days agoat New Zealand PoliceData Interception Investigator Crime Monitoring Centre Police National Headquarters, Wellington Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $64,813.00 -... Listed eight days agoat NZDF
Be the Defence Cyber Security Centre SME and champion for key organisational deliverables – Vision, Mission and Values
- A culture that endears trust, empowers decision making & respects people
- Newly created 2IC role in a complex and evolving ICT security environment
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement in Cyber Security threat resilience
Listed twelve days agoat Hudson New ZealandA twelve month fixed-term position for a level 2 - 3 sys admin working in the Microsoft stack. Listed twenty days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading Limited
entry-level security analyst role with great exposure and many career progression opportunities
- best chance to kick-start your Cyber Security career
- friendly and supportive team
- awesome growth opportunities
Listed five days agoat PwC NZ
We are looking for people who are passionate and want to develop their skills in Cyber Security. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills.
- Work on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects
- Work for our market-leading firm, taking your career to the next level
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Help ensure we are operating our information systems in compliance with our established security policies and frameworks.
- Do you have proven security and risk management skills?
- Bring your experience articulating security goals and managing expectations
- Receive a great benefits package and flexible working arrangements
Listed five days agoat Lateral Security (IT) Services Limited
Join a great established IT security company (10+ years) with excellent salary and working conditions. Company shares and bonus structure offered.
- Auckland based and great fun team environment
- Profit bonus on top of salary included
- Great variety of work and an excellent existing loyal customer base
Listed seven days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Our client is going through a significant technology transformation and you will be part of their security landscape and road map
- Drive and implement a Security strategy across the organisation
- Working with emerging cloud, API's and DevOps practices
- Offering a market leading salary, flexible hours, insurances + much more
Listed seven days agoat NZDF
You will be a vital contributor in the network security and risk management process for a modern defence force.
- Lead and grow a newly established Vulnerability Assessment team of three
- Information and assurance
- Flexible working opportunities
Listed twelve days agoat Talent ArmyCome and be the #1 InfoSec person in this globally scaling startup. Bring your technical and governance experience with you Listed seven days agoat Datacom is one of Australasia’s largest professional IT services companies
Datacom's Cybersecurity space continues to be a massive growth area with opportunities to utilise your current skills and develop your security career
- Fantastic culture in a stable, busy and growing team environment
- Latest technologies
- Permanent opportunity located in our new office in Wynyard Quarter
Listed twelve days agoat Red Wolf High Level Security LtdThis is a fantastic opportunity to join Red Wolf High Level Security - Wellington’s premiere electronic security team. Listed eleven days agoat Younity Limited
Are you looking for your next contract which will take you through to summer ?
- Compeative Hourly rate
- 3 - 6 month contracts
- Based in Auckland City
Listed ten days agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
Seeking a DevSecOps professional to join an NZ e-commerce success story, and make a valuable contribution to continued growth.
- Exciting role in a team involved in a major transformation project
- Flexible Time
- Excellent opportunity to learn and grow skills
Listed thirteen days agoat OriginWe are looking for a talented Security Operations Analyst to support a strong security posture for our clients infrastructure. Listed twelve days agoat Hudson New ZealandRisk-profiling, planning, communication and policy work for an international organisation responsible for the day-to-day safety of many. Listed fourteen days agoat Watercare Services Limited
Due to company growth and our increased focus on strengthening our Digital Operations team we are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Manager.
- Close proximity to public transport
- Income protection and Life insurance
- On-going training and development
Listed seven days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a great team and focus on assuring the quality and security of the Universities IT services.
Receive new jobs for this search by email