Healthcare & Medical, Sales - Pre & Post Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Be responsible for directing and driving the ongoing development of a patient safety and improvement culture.
- Are you a passionate health professional?
- Ensure effective implementation of national HQSC initiatives
- Utilise your exceptional presentational skills
Listed nine days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Exceptional opportunity- Operations Manager to join instantly recognisable health provider. Four Auckland sites and plans to grow into the regions
- Operations Manager
- Health Provider
- Strategic Growth
Listed ten days agoat Roche Products NZ LtdWho we are: At Roche, 94,000 people across more than 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become... Listed nine days agoat Roche Products NZ LtdWho we are: At Roche, 94,000 people across more than 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become... Listed six days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardMedical OncologistMedical ClusterTauranga HospitalBay of Plenty District Health Board1.0FTE (80 hours per fortnight) Fixed Term Contract 12-18... Listed ten days agoat Mary Potter Hospice
Mary Potter Hospice is seeking to recruit a Medical Consultant in Palliative Care to join our growing medical team.
- Do you want a career that makes a difference?
- Do you enjoy variety in your day?
Listed five days agoat PHARMAC
Join a team who is committed to ensuring we get the best possible health outcomes for New Zealanders.
- Are you looking for a strategic and tactical role?
- Do you want a leadership opportunity?
- Do you thrive on building relationships with key stakeholders?
Listed four days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Manage significant key accounts and establish new accounts across IT services, print copier and digital transformation.
- Leverage your key accounts management and business development experience
- Stratospheric business growth to pin your career to
- Generous base and uncapped commission
Listed seven days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardWe are seeking an experienced consumer focused manager to lead the management of the DHB’s complaints process and support the delivery of... Listed four days agoat people&co.
Work closely with new and existing customers to maintain and grow revenue across this competitive sector.
- 5 years B2B sales success
- NZ education sector expertise
- Strong existing NZ network
Listed four days agoat Waikato District Health BoardAn opportunity has arisen for a project management professional to drive a mix of development activity across mental health & addiction services. Listed three days agoat NZDF
Work collaboratively with other health leaders within NZDF to ensure a system-wide assurance of health delivery.
- Provide personnel and organisational leadership to the Force Health Organisation
- Lead and implement quality improvements
- Ensure optimal performance of health service delivery to the NZDF
Listed eleven days agoat Smith & Nephew
Exciting opportunity for successful healthcare sales leader to manage our New Zealand Advanced Wound Management sales team!
- Join A Leading Global Medical Technology Company
- Rewarding Leadership Opportunity
- Manage A High Performing Sales Team
Listed fourteen days agoat Amtech-Newtech GroupWe need your expertise in getting medical products through the approval process! Listed four days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are keen to speak with Doctors who wish to work in our walk-in Urgent Care Clinic at our brand new facility in The Hastings Health Centre. Listed fourteen days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Utilise your passion and established professional skillset in sales and technology to sniff out opportunities
- Your chance to own the NZ market!
- You will be a Selling & Relationship Management connoisseur/aficionado
- Kiwi owned major partner of Microsoft
Listed twelve days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Lead a team of service heads ensuring PHO contractual obligations are met on ground level.
- Head up contracted PHO services
- Join a growing organisation
- Newly created role to make your own
Listed fourteen days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Fisher & Paykel Healthcare are looking for a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager to join our team based in Auckland.
- Exceptional opportunity within an iconic Kiwi company
- Lead a team of professionals
- Influence, engage and drive continuous improvement
Listed two days agoat NZDF
Establish a world class military occupational health service and culture across the New Zealand Defence Force.
- Ensure the delivery of specialist occupational health services
- Lead the development and delivery of targeted strategic programmes
- Contribute to occupational medicine clinical research projects
Listed fifteen days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Step into an EST. territory; where there’s still plenty of opportunity for further growth, represent gold-standard products & 1st class training
- Join an award winning ANZ team, who enjoy working in collaboration
- Be mentored & coached by a strategic & highly successful Sales Manager
- Fly drive territory; Christchurch north, including Lower North Island
Receive new jobs for this search by email