Computer Operators, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
HCA's needed to work in hospitals and aged care facilities on the North Shore
- North Shore Location
- Competitive Rates + 8% holiday pay
- Your choice of shifts
Listed twenty days agoat Paymark
Have you recently graduated from an IT related degree and are looking for your first opportunity?! This is a fantastic entry level role...
- Awesome opportunity to work for NZ's leading payments provider!
- Seriously great culture and fantastic perks!
- Great entry level role into technology!
Listed three days agoat Lovely by Skin Institute
Apply now for a role in the New Year. Lovely by skin institute is looking for experienced cosmetic injectors to join the team
- Come and work in our new store opening in the New Year
- Do you have a passion for making others look and feel their best?
- Work for an exciting and growing player in the Cosmetic Injectable industry
Listed three days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Medac's Healthcare are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants for casual/ongoing work in Auckland's fantastic Hospital environments
- Competitive market rates +8% Per Hour Holiday Pay
- Earn up to $350 extra this winter in our 'Winter is coming' campaign
- Refer a friend bonus up to $250 PER referral!
Listed ten days agoat Synergy Consulting Group 2008 Ltd
Your new job starts here. Theatre based clinical role, supporting a range of orthopaedic products.
- Supportive Company
- 12 month Maternity cover
- Auckland based
Listed twelve days agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Calling all superheros who wear scrubs! Put your Nursing Assistant expertise to good use within clinical settings and work shifts that suit you!
- FLEXIBILITY - You choose when you want to work
- Competitive hourly rate + 8% Holiday Pay
- Great support and rewards
Listed six days agoat King's CollegeWhakaora Cottage, our Medical Centre located between School House and Greenbank House, offers a 24-hour, 7-day a week Listed five days agoat Mercy Hospital
Mercy Hospital Dunedin is a well-established organisation with a leading reputation for providing its employees with a terrific working environment.
- Support with professional development
- Christmas and New Year holidays off
- Free on-site parking
Listed three days agoat Medacs Healthcare New ZealandMedacs Healthcare have a fantastic opportunity for Year 2 & 3 Students Nurses to work as part of the Medacs Nursing Team! Listed twenty days agoat North Shore Surgical Centre
North Shore Surgical Centre, a Joint Venture partnership with Southern Cross Hospitals is seeking PACU/Day Stay Nurses to join their brand new team.
- Subsidised health insurance
- NZ Nursing Council approved PDRP
- Christmas and New Year breaks
Listed ten days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Our client has a well-earned reputation for delivering innovative health and travel assistance on the global stage.
- Enjoy training in the U.K! All expenses paid and travel Europe on your weekends
- Be part of this big global brand providing emergency assistance to travellers!
- 4 days on, 3 days off. No night shift!
Listed fourteen days agoat Department of Corrections
You'll be well-supported to practise to the top of your scope, providing a multi-level response within an organisation that's committed to its values.
- Nurse-led health service
- No night shift
- Based in Spring Hill Corrections Facility, Waikato
Listed eleven days agoat Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand
Are you a Registered Nurse with X-factor (i.e. you are experienced, passionate and enthusiastic) wanting to join our amazing team?
- Flexibility to work the hours you want
- Autonomy to manage your caseload
- Freedom to work from home
Listed thirteen days agoat NetYourJob
CityMed are looking for a Practice Nurse to join their team in Auckland's CBD. Good variety of accident, medical & general practice.
- Hold a current practising certificate?
- Monday to Friday role
- CityMed - The medical centre in the heart of Auckland City!
Listed thirteen days agoat Grace Hospital
Day Surgery Unit - Team Leader
- Bay of Plenty Lifestyle, Modern facility
- Professional Development supported
- Staff benefits include free parking & healthy meals
Listed seven days agoat Braemar HospitalDo you have an interest in oncology and haematology nursing? Are you looking for Monday to Friday hours? Listed five days agoat Caci
Our Registered Nurses that play an integral role in our clinics; performing our most advanced skin treatments and appearance medicine procedures.
- Specialised training and support provided
- Positive environment with great team
- Exciting career opportunity with great benefits!
Listed seven days agoat OurHR
We at High Street Health Hub are currently looking for a practice nurse to join our team in response to our growing community.
- Experienced Practice Nurse
- Current Vaccinator, pref. smear taker and phlebotomy / cannulation experience
- 30 - 40 hours per week
Listed thirteen days agoat Habit Group
Occupational Health Nursing role, helping people in the community return to work.
- Opportunity to help people and make a difference in the community
- Develop your skills in Occupational Health Nursing as a Registered Nurse
- Mobile phone and laptop provided!
Receive new jobs for this search by email