Computer Operators, Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat HealthCare NZ
We're looking for someone special who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment to provide service coordination within our Auckland team.
- Are you passionate about our community?
- Bring your experience in the health and disability sector
- Work alongside a team who are committed to excellence in Home based support
Listed fourteen hours agoat National Hauora CoalitionWe are looking for a couple of amazing Project Managers, on a 12mth unique health project that is complex and innovative. Listed five days agoat Pettit Pharma & Device Search Pty Ltd
Amazing opportunity in Auckland for strong healthcare leader in pharma and/or devices. Established business needing a country head for one division!
- Are you keen to build your own team?
- Start a new journey with a newly created role!
- Is healthcare sales, marketing & people leadership your thing?
Listed four days agoat West Coast District Health Board
This is an exceptional role within our central region where you will be involved in leading some of the most unique projects within health across New
- Do you have experience in general practice management?
- Demonstrate your excellent interpersonal and change management skills
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed five days agoat Green Cross Health
Manage with day to day operations and be apart of our busy team.
- Permanent role, 40 hours per week
- Work in a family focused general practice
- Enjoy leadership, creating a healthy culture and developing others
Listed two days agoat MidCentral
If you are looking for the next challenge, have the ability to build positive relationships and are results focused we would like to hear from you.
- Working within the service development team
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
- Fast paced and dynamic environment
Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserSeeking an exceptional Facility Manager for a well established Aged Care Facility Listed three days agoat West Coast District Health Board
This is an exceptional role leading our inpatient services where you will be involved in some of the most unique projects within health across NZ.
- Do you have experience in service or operational management?
- Demonstrate your exceptional interpersonal and change management skills
- Enjoy ongoing career development
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Project Manager contract available with one of New Zealand's largest employers. Takapuna Location. 3 months,
- Outstanding opportunity to join one of New Zealand’s largest employers
- Complex organisation in the Health Sector
- Beat the traffic, work close to home on the North Shore!
Listed two days agoat Medcall Health PersonnelManage 5-6 sites and promote quality service to aged care clients. Be a Managers' Manager, mentor, oversee financial & operational performance. Listed four days agoat APM Workcare
APM Workcare are looking for a dynamic team player to manage our Auckland team of smart, talented, and hard-working therapists.
- Provide support, mentoring, coaching and supervision to our team.
- Be involved in recruitment and provide support and training for new staff.
- Work with our management group to explore new business opportunities.
Listed five hours agoat Paxus
Multiple permanent opportunities for experienced Clinical Health Systems professionals required for rapidly growing IT Healthcare Services company.
- Permanent opportunities with a rapidly expanding IT and Healthcare solutions co.
- End to End critical roles wkg from Quotation, implementation and Delivery
- Customer Facing role with excellent career development opportunities
Listed six days agoat East Health Services
A part-time Practice Manager position, Monday - Friday supporting Management in the day to day clinic activities.
- A friendly collaborative team environment
- Part-time 25 hours per week
- Meadowlands, East Auckland location
Listed seventeen days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Join the excellent team that creates proven results for their clients in a state of the art environment within this highly renowned company.
- Full time position in a modern and stylish workplace
- Specialist Clinic in central Auckland location
- Permanent role, great remuneration and free parking.
Listed seven days agoat Summerset
A fabulous opportunity for a seasoned Manager to lead our Rototuna Village
- Are you looking for a new challenge where you can develop your career?
- A role where you have the freedom and support to make effective change
- Join a growing organisation with excellent remuneration & benefits!
Listed three days agoat The University of WaikatoCan you bring significant experience in strategic leadership and healthcare management to make a positive impact on tertiary students? Listed three days agoat Presbyterian Support East Coast
We are looking for an experienced leader and manager to continue to keep older people healthy and connected in their communities.
- Award-winning care provider
- Competitive salary
Listed eleven days agoat Saturn Group Limited
Ideal for someone with management experience from a healthcare sector who is committed to service excellence and wants to make a difference!
- NZ owned company, leading residential aged care provider
- Leadership and Management role
- Prime Location in Central Auckland
Listed seven days agoat Omni Health
Devonport Health Centre is a new facility combining 4 legacy clinics into a single team in a renovated building with services new to the market place.
- Working with professional team members
- Making a positive difference in the lives of patients and community
- Professional and personal growth and development
Receive new jobs for this search by email