Information & Communication Technology, Sales, Residents & Registrars Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four hours agoat Geofabrics New Zealand
We are on the hunt for a passionate Sales Coordinator/Customer Service Officer to join our vibrant Auckland team as soon as possible.
- Be a part of a company that is a successful market leader
- This is a new position within our friendly, dynamic team
- Great location in Penrose, Auckland
Listed two days agoat Jeff Evans Ltd
This role you are responsible for our showroom, retail sales, events and promotions, sales and marketing, general administration and more!
- Great organisations and communication skills
- A great attitude and be self-motivated
- Proven ability of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Listed seven hours agoat Rydges Latimer Christchurch
Looking for a dynamic individual to be a crucial part of our exciting and energetic Conference and Event Sales team.
- Work for a company that gives back to those who put in
- Friendly team
- Central city location
Listed seven days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for overseeing all sales acquisitions, new client strategy development and operations for the organization. Listed one day agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed one day agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed eight days agoat PMLWe are looking for a person to be trained on our products for an Internal Sales role with some Administration work. Listed two days agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed one day agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed two hours agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Join this successful company and service travel requirements in LynnMall or West City stores.
- Recognised as one of NZ’s best places to work – 15 years running
- Enjoy a company culture focused on reward and recognition
- Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry
Listed six hours agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Couriers Limited
Great part time role in Telesales (20 hours per week), looking for an enthusiastic fast talker who would like part-time work and a home life!
- Do you have proven persuasion and communication skills via the phone?
- Demonstrate great listening and resolution skills
- Enjoy the thrill of exceeding expectations in a supportive team environment
Listed four hours agoat salt
A fantastic opportunity to be part of an organisation that has invested heavily into their data and analytical capability!
- Take ownership - make your mark
- various projects on the horizon
- CBD fringe location with parking
Listed two days agoat Employsure
As a CRM, you will retain business opportunities within our existing customer bases and selling a market leading service to SME businesses in Auckland
- Autonomous role selling to small businesses
- Australia's best reward and recognition program
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, high achievers earning over $250,000
Listed eight hours agoat Martin BrowerFantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Field Service Consultant looking to make an impact and contribute to the team! Listed one day agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a self-driven sales administration professional to competently administer and coordinate our key client parking sites.
- Are you an enthusiastic Sales Administration Professional?
- Do you have at least two year's experience in Sales Administration?
- Wanting a change and to work with an awesome Sales Team?
Listed seven days agoat Allen & Unwin
A hands-on and full-time role, providing outstanding sales and admin support; ensuring maximum sales to key accounts, bookstores and other retailers.
- Pivotal role with an award-winning book publishing team.
- Working with renowned authors and titles from New Zealand and overseas.
- Attractive central city location.
Listed two hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Continue to build and drive growth in a high performing Woolworths account with category leading products.
- Manage the relationship with Woolworths NZ
- Join a company that is the category leader
- Newly created role with massive potential and scope for growth
Listed seven days agoat Health HouseSales/Dispatch assistant, based in Tauriko, Tauranga
Receive new jobs for this search by email