Information & Communication Technology, Sales, Ambulance/Paramedics Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Jeff Evans Ltd
This role you are responsible for our showroom, retail sales, events and promotions, sales and marketing, general administration and more!
- Great organisations and communication skills
- A great attitude and be self-motivated
- Proven ability of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Listed six days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for overseeing all sales acquisitions, new client strategy development and operations for the organization. Listed six hours agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed five hours agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed seven days agoat PMLWe are looking for a person to be trained on our products for an Internal Sales role with some Administration work. Listed one day agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed four hours agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed six days agoat Allen & Unwin
A hands-on and full-time role, providing outstanding sales and admin support; ensuring maximum sales to key accounts, bookstores and other retailers.
- Pivotal role with an award-winning book publishing team.
- Working with renowned authors and titles from New Zealand and overseas.
- Attractive central city location.
Listed two hours agoat New Zealand Couriers Limited
Great part time role in Telesales (20 hours per week), looking for an enthusiastic fast talker who would like part-time work and a home life!
- Do you have proven persuasion and communication skills via the phone?
- Demonstrate great listening and resolution skills
- Enjoy the thrill of exceeding expectations in a supportive team environment
Listed twenty hours agoat Employsure
As a CRM, you will retain business opportunities within our existing customer bases and selling a market leading service to SME businesses in Auckland
- Autonomous role selling to small businesses
- Australia's best reward and recognition program
- $80,000 base, realistic OTE of $160,000, high achievers earning over $250,000
Listed six hours agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed three hours agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a self-driven sales administration professional to competently administer and coordinate our key client parking sites.
- Are you an enthusiastic Sales Administration Professional?
- Do you have at least two year's experience in Sales Administration?
- Wanting a change and to work with an awesome Sales Team?
Listed six days agoat Health HouseSales/Dispatch assistant, based in Tauriko, Tauranga Listed five hours agoat SQL Services LtdFantastic opportunity to enhance your career as a SQL Server DBA working with a niche player delivering high end consulting and managed services. Listed one day agoat KraftHeinz NZRun a customer category with one of our major retail partners, and in doing so guide the future of one of New Zealand’s most iconic brand portfolios Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Opportunity for a self motivated sales person who can build and grow sales and relationships with a diverse range of customers in the North Island
- Premium Brands
- Diverse Customer Base
- Great Team Culture
Listed four days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
Do you want to sell the most exciting product on the planet? Do you have travel experience you can bring to the table? Then this is the job for you.
- Now hiring for our Eastridge & Meadowbank stores
- Full training provided - with career growth & opportunities!
- Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry
Listed one day agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Do you want to work for a Kiwi Owned Company that really puts its people first? Close to home? Flexible hours? Parking? GREAT Team? GREAT Pay?
- Healthy Salary Package & Progression
- 100% New Zealand Owned & Operated
- Excellent company culture - fantastic
Listed four days agoat Mars New Zealand
This is your chance to work with some of New Zealand's most recognisable brands such as M&M'S®, Masterfoods® and WHISKAS®! Join one of the most succes
- Flexible Hours
- Growth & Development Opportunities
- Award Winning Culture
Listed forty seven minutes agoat Waterford Press Ltd.
Waterford Press is the largest independent advertising agency in the country and we're looking to grow our Queenstown based sales team.
- $25p/h + Uncapped Commission! Average Weekly Pay for 2018 = $1620!
- Full-time & Flexible hours with PAID Fridays Off this Ski Season!
- Fun & Social Sales Office working alongside like-minded backpackers and locals.
Receive new jobs for this search by email