Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ingram Micro NZ
Seeking results-driven sales professional to drive/grow sales across the security channel - in server, cloud, and small business content security.
- North Shore location!
- Is company culture important to you?
- Passion for technology and knowledge?
This is a featured jobat Lutra
This role uses client data to configure dashboards and performance reports, tests new software releases and supports users of our web based software.
- Great working environment in a small but growing company
- Central location close to public transport and shops
- An opportunity for personal and career development
Listed fifteen hours agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Exciting opportunity for a Support Engineer to join a great team in a growing company
- Work with cutting edge innovative IOT technologies!
- Newmarket location
- Permanent role with great learning opportunities
Listed six days agoat Robert Half TechnologyRapidly growing product-based company is looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their global team. Listed two days agoat Uniko
Exciting New Application Support Analyst role for global insurance company! Brand new technology stack!
- Software Application Analyst - NEW ROLE!!
- Genuine Growth Opportunity
- Fast paced - Lots of Variety - Great Culture!!
Listed twenty one hours agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat accessable
Great opportunity to join a diverse company that really makes a positive difference in people's lives.
- Fast growing company
- Close to Auckland Airport
Listed six days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed seven days agoat Appoint Limited
Supporting over 1000 users in an enterprise environment. Inclusive fun team with support and some raining provided.
- Fringe CBD location
- Support and Training Provided
- Immediate Start
Listed three days agoat Cyclone
Fantastic opportunity in one of New Zealand's top providers to the education and government sectors and we are adding to the team.
- Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to enter the IT industry
- Career path to Professional Services
- Responsible position with varied duties
Listed five days agoat healthAllianceFriendly, Supportive Dynamic Environment Professional Development opportunities & some great company perks Listed six days agoat Electoral Commission
This full-time fixed term role is for an IT all-rounder with experience in hardware set up, service management and maintaining essential IT operations
- Great Team Culture
- Great Team Environment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Glasshouse Talent Ltd
Support clients with this long established NZ owned provider of business technology solutions
- Long established NZ company
- Provide support to clients throughout NZ
- Great career step
Listed six days agoat Altis Consulting
Do you want to be part of one of the best Data and Analytics firms in New Zealand and Australia?
- Voted A Great Place to Work, 10 years in a row
- Join a collaborative and supportive environment
- Be part of a team that thrives on new challenges
Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
Managed Service Provider in growth mode looking for experienced help desk and tech support people with aspirations and attitude.
- Experience in a a fast paced tech support environment?
- Can you explain to your Mum or Dad how to troubleshoot an internet issue?
- Can you explain the differences between Hyper-V, Virtual Box and Xen-Server?
Listed six days agoat ECL Group
Rare opportunity to learn our technology business from the ground up!
- Do you have a passion for IT and Technology?
- Do you want a challenging and varied role providing workshop & field service
- PC and peripheral hardware, software, operating systems and Point of Sale
Listed six days agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
Experienced System Administrator wanted. Work with Oracle within a small team. Have lots of variety
- Experienced System administrator role. Get variety and develop your career
- Ellerslie based; Flexible working options; Close to the train
- Great team and manager; Supportive environment
Listed seven days agoat DHL Supply Chain (NZ) Ltd
Kick start your career with the leading Logistics Company, receive mentorship by our Senior Leadership team & grow in our fast-paced environment
- 2 year rotational programme to give you exposure to different sectors within DHL
- Learn about IT infrastructure, Analysis, Configuration & Incident Management.
- Are you an ambitious, creative, entrepreneurial graduate? Then apply now!
Receive new jobs for this search by email