Information & Communication Technology, Self Employment, Science & Technology, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed four days agoat SourceHR
Leading Edge Food Testing Laboratory - Blockhouse Bay Location - Great learning environment - Entry Level Roles
- Blockhouse Bay Location
- Great Learning Environment
- Entry Level Roles
Listed four days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed three days agoat Whakatane Mill Limited
Shift based role of 2 day shifts, 2 night shifts and 4 days off. The role involves the collection and testing of paperboard and reporting of results.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Benefits package includes Superannuation and Southern Cross Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work for a progressive global company
Listed two days agoat ESRA chance to be involved with a company that can make a difference to communities in New Zealand Listed five days agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed two days agoat Thermo Fisher ScientificInitiate and drive forward thinking HR programs that contribute to our mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer Listed two days agoat KraftHeinz NZLaboratory Assistant - Fixed Term Maternity Cover Listed two days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
Great role for someone who is keen to work in a specialised delivery team
- Greenlane location | Effective team | Strong technology platform
- Be responsible for both BAU and Project Delivery
- Environmentally aware organisation
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed five days agoat Analytica Laboratories LtdA fantastic opportunity for someone who is dedicated to providing exception customer service for a company passionate about helping its customers. Listed fifteen hours agoat Talent Army
We are about to take off again and have a big global play. Come and launch our GTM and Product roadmap
- We have the who's who of customers globally
- First CPO role at Optimal Workshop
- A team of amazing people who really love working here
Listed eight days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed twenty hours agoat NZ Blood ServiceUndertaking venepuncture procedures related to blood collection and a number of administrative duties Listed two days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Newly created, high impact role within NZ Post's new Data & Analytics team
- Reporting to NZ Post's GM Data & Analytics
- Utilise your broad data and technology skills and experience in this unique role
- Design and implement a modern data and analytics platform for NZ Post
Listed two days agoat Scientific & Technical Recruitment Limited
Looking for experienced quality professionals for afternoon shift – immediate start until Dec / Jan
- Quality / Compliance - Food
- Afternoon shift
- Temporary roles
Listed four days agoat Westland Milk Products
Westland Milk Products is looking for their next Quality Officer for Infant Toddler Nutrition, a role where you can make a true difference
- Beautiful West Coast location with innovative team
- Fantastic role variation where no day will ever be the same
- Be a real influence in the Quality of our world-class products
Listed two days agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
A key position as the Operations and Compliance Manager role within one of the largest and most complex programmes seen in the health sector.
- Lead, manage and collaborate across this role
- Ellerslie based; Easy to access from the motorway
- Operational Management, Continuous improvement and People Leadership are vital
Listed six hours agoat EurofinsWe are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working, team player to join our close-knit team. Listed two days agoat Watercare Services Limited
You will help us collect accurate, reliable and consistent odour samples.
- Airport Oaks Location
- Exciting role within our Air Quality department
- Life and Income Protection Insurances
Listed two days agoat AsureQuality Ltd
If you have a passion for Chemistry and have excellent time management skills we want to here from you!
- Further your career!
- Full training provided to the right candidate
- Tuesday to Saturday roster available
Receive new jobs for this search by email