Information & Communication Technology, Self Employment, Construction, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Product Manager to join a NZ success story who's bleeding edge technology is spreading across the word!
- Join a fast-growing, high-tech company who are taking the world by storm
- Flexible working hours - we believe in work/life balance!
- North Shore location with free parking
Listed one day agoat Impex Personnel (NZ) Pty Ltd
Have you lead a strong, well-disciplined IT team - preferably in the Supply-Chain?
- Have you lead a strong, well-disciplined IT team, preferably in the Supply-Chain
- Relationship management with all levels of this organisation & its Key customers
- Salary to $280,000 Auckland Based, with National & International travel
Listed five days agoat SGS Consulting ltd
This position would suit a Business Analyst with ambitions to progress in a high performing team and work on innovative transformational projects
- fun and Vibrant IT team
- Enterprise Account
- Workig flexibility
Listed six days agoat 920Business Analyst With Big Four NZ banking experience and strong knowledge of financial regulatory and reporting requirements Listed five days agoat Vodafone New Zealand
Senior opportunity on the Leadership Team to drive forwards Enterprise Transformation and Business Improvement initiatives in the 5G world.
- Senior opportunity on Leadership Team
- Major role in leading Enterprise Transformation & Improvement initiatives
- Iconic global brand bringing technological innovation to New Zealand
Listed eight days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandSeeking an IT Managed Services professional who has experience directing complex engagements with an enterprise-level customer Listed three days agoat Alexander James Limited
Great opportunity for an experienced PM to get involved in a large, well known business during an exciting time of change!
- South Auckland location
- New year start | 6-8 month project
- Enterprise level system project
Listed four days agoat Michael Page International Pte Ltd
Looking for a Change Manager with fantastic communication skills for a part-time contract (2x per week) with a global healthcare company!
- Are you a Change Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Join an exciting global healthcare company driven by innovation in W. Auckland!
Listed five days agoat Compac
Lead our growing R&D Software team in developing and deploying fruit sorting solutions to the global fresh produce industry.
- Be part of a Auckland based world-leading team with global impact
- Lead a team of 20+ software developers & testers
- Drive the development of our entire range of software products
Listed two days agoat Robert Walters
Exciting contract opportunity for an experienced business facing Project Manager to join a project in an exciting organisation.
- Exciting opportunity to work on projects driving meaningful change
- Business focus
- Large organisation change
Listed four days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
Play a key part in the delivery of a programme that will bring significant change to all technology systems across the FSI sector.
- Leading the delivery of a key programme in the FSI sector
- Managing senior-level stakeholders across NZ and AUS
- Competitive daily rate
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
We're on the hunt for an accomplished Programme Manager to join a prominent and altruistic Ministry on a 6 month contract
- Initial 6 month contract
- Extremely high profile engagment
- Significant piece of work
Listed four days agoat Potentia: New Zealand’s Most Awarded IT Recruitment Consultancy*
Bring brand new operational model to life for one of largest tech providers in NZ, harness new services & change leadership for gamechanging value
- Largest technology change programme in NZ
- Embrace contemporary services patterns, better ways of working
- Lead change & design for brand new operating model
Listed six days agoat Starfish ConsultingA fantastic opportunity to be that go to person helping customers to use the M365 products. Listed eight days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Leading brand. Migration of infrastructure & applications. Immediate Start. CBD.
- Auckland CBD
- Immediate start
- Contract role – Migration
Receive new jobs for this search by email