Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hays Information Technology
Are you immediately available & looking for a new helpdesk role?If so please call Casey at Hays on 033776656
- MAC Help desk role
- Temporary ongoing role
- Start immediately!
This is a featured jobat LavaBox
Working with Salesforce's leading CRM technology platform, you'll design impactful technical solutions that solve real world business challenges.
- Opportunity to gain valuable Salesforce experience and certifications
- Work with seriously-talented people on impactful and interesting projects
- Be part of a vibrant, collaborative culture. City fringe office with car park
Listed one day agoat OCS LimitedOCS Ltd - Napier is currently recruiting for a receptionist to join their team Listed thirteen hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Busy Reception role with HR Administration duties. Part time, 3 days per week. Variety, no two days the same. Offices in CBD, close to train station.
- Part time role working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- 8.30am to 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
- Wellington CBD, beautiful harbour views
Listed eight hours agoat IPU New Zealand
To provide efficient and effective services for students, staff and general public
- An opportunity at a quality tertiary institute
- Friendly work environment with diverse & multi-national student population
- Office set in a beautiful park-like campus
Listed one day agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
the first point of contact for visitors to our Head Office reception.
- Wellington City centre based
- Utilise your exceptional customer service and organisational skills
Listed one day agoat UCOLWe are seeking a Student Enrolment Advisor to join the Recruitment and Marketing team on UCOL’s Whanganui Campus. Listed nine hours agoat St John's College, Hamilton
Bright, warm and professional Receptionist wanted for our busy College office. We're seeking a positive person with a 'can do' attitude.
- No two days the same, with loads of people contact
- Caring and supportive school environment
- Be the go-to person in our busy office
Listed eleven hours agoat Rototuna High SchoolsCome and join an amazing team of people in one of NZ's newest and most state of the art learning environment at Rototuna High Schools. Listed three days agoat Your People Limited
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated quick learners who have fast and accurate data entry skills. Don’t miss out – apply now!!
- Office Support administrators required for temporary assignments
- Immediate start!
- Fast and accurate data entry skills required!
Listed eleven hours agoat NetYourJob
We are looking for a motivated administrator to work in a job share role. 40 hours per fortnight - with some flexibility.
- Remuera Location
- Thrive in this fast-paced, varied role at our front desk
- Join a fantastic team environment
Listed one day agoat Waitemata District Health BoardSeeking a Booking and Scheduling Clerk to work 32 hours per week at Waitakere Hospital as part of a centralised booking team for ARDS Listed one day agoat POD Consulting Ltd
Are you an Administration star wanting a part-time role?
- Great flexibility for our perfect candidate
- Beautiful Pataua North location
- Friendly team and fair, genuine employers
Listed two days agoat Foodstuffs South IslandWe are seeking part time cashier/administrator (15 - 20 hours per week) to assist in our office to cover maternity leave. Listed sixteen hours agoat Bed Bath and Beyond
Currently based in Papakura - moving to new premise in Wiri February 2020 40 hrs per week Excellent staffing discount Great team to work with
- NZ Owned Company
- Career Progression
- Great staffing discounts
Listed three days agoat Real Pet Food Company
Part-time Administrative Assistant needed for Maternity cover at growing Bombay pet food manufacturing site.
- Great location South of Auckland, Bombay
- Part-time maternity cover role (20hrs a week)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills required
Listed two days agoat TelferYoung (Canterbury) LimitedThe role includes general administration duties, data processing and entry, quality assurance, typing and reception. Listed sixteen hours agoat Hunting and Fishing NZ
You'll need to be highly organised, calm under pressure, enthusiastic about helping our large team ready themselves for conferences and presentations
- Scheduling conference travel arrangements for delegates
- Assembling product reference documents for ordering
- Coordinating approval processes for content of our publications
Listed one day agoat Les Mills New ZealandAs a receptionist at Les Mills Hamilton, you will be part of a close and passionate team delivering great member experiences at the front desk.
Receive new jobs for this search by email