Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Farming, Animals & Conservation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Kindercare Learning Centres
The IT Support (level 1) is responsible for ensuring timely resolution of end-user requests for a diverse range of IT technologies.
- Part-time permanent role 20 hours per week
- Customer focused and enjoy problem-solving.
- Understanding of Windows, ChromeOS, and iOS.
Listed five days agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed two days agoat Nextgen Distribution Limited
Work with New Zealand leading Resellers, Vendors Partners and the team at NEXTGEN to ensure timely provision of pricing and configurations.
- Work with a leading IT Distributor in New Zealand
- Join a great small team who will help you further a career in IT
- Work with some of the worlds largest and most successful IT Vendors
Listed eight days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed one day agoat Briscoe Group
Based at our Support Office in Morningside, Auckland we are seeking an IT Helpdesk Coordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career
- A role that will give you great exposure to all facets of our IT function
- The opportunity to join a team of dedicated IT professionals
- Career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Recruiting 4 newly created vacancies based at our Auckland CBD or Sylvia Park sites. Entry level role - fantastic step into Banking and Technology.
- Entry point into joining one of NZ’s largest Technology shops
- Provide predominantly face to face Tech support to our staff
- Huge career opportunity available - within NZ and Globally
Listed nine days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed thirteen days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed twelve days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed twenty three hours agoat Vault
You will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service across the Vault suite of products.
- Leading Risk, Health and Safety Products
- Customer support role
- Based in Christchurch
Listed five days agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed two days agoat Talent Vault Ltd
Are you a first time call resolver, looking to grow? Do you have Cloud and Networking experience at L1/2? This is the role for you!
- Newly created service desk positions in a dynamic Cloud and ICT business
- Bring your passion for problem solving to a growing desk
- Based on the North Shore, no city traffic
Listed twenty three hours agoat ACMACM is the New Zealand division of the Linfox Armaguard Group Pty Ltd, the largest currency management company in Australasia. Listed twenty two hours agoat The Instillery Group LimitedWe are looking for a Field Engineer who is as fanatical as us about growing NZ businesses and providing the ultimate client experience. Listed eight days agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed seven days agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed six days agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Engineer to required to support clients NZ wide
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Insurances on offer
- Social Clubs, Football Clubs, and Pizza!
- Career Development in Christchurch
Listed twenty one hours agoat HQR Limited
HQ specialise in placing the right candidates into the right companies and we are very excited about our search for Mobile PC Technicians ...
- Fantastic package and commission structure with fabulous Employer
- Brilliant long term career opportunities
- Be a trusted home / Small Business Mobile PC Tech
Listed fourteen days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed thirteen days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Receive new jobs for this search by email