Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat SnapComms
We are seeking a creative, talented and dynamic Lead Product Designer to join SnapComms Head Office in Takapuna to lead the product design function.
- Global SaaS provider of employee communications
- Fast paced, progessive and creative environment
- Strong aspirational culture
Listed four hours agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed one day agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed four days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed four days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed five days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed five hours agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed two days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed one day agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed six days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed one day agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed four days agoat Clear DigitalWe are expanding our business to have a warehouse based in Auckland, we require a technical support person to manage inventory and technical support. Listed five days agoat BMS-IT LtdBMS-IT are a leading remarketer of ex lease IT. You would be responsible for the processing and testing of assets. Listed four days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed one hour agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your capabilities as a software engineer in an exciting and complex domain.
- Rewarding and challenging software engineer opportunity
- Great company culture with strong values
- Central brand new Grey Lynn offices
Listed five days agoat High Street Recruitment
It’s all about working for the ‘right’ company, with real responsibility and dealing 1st hand with end users. Internally focused off course.
- Internally focused
- Hands on and remote support
- A 'heap' of responsibility
Listed four days agoat Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
Want to work in a driven and motivated team for an innovative and fast growing company? This company are leaders in the automotive retail industry.
- Leaders in the automotive retail industry
- Innovative and fast growing company
- Driven and motivated team
Listed six days agoat Softsource LtdService Desk Analysts/ Technical Service Desk. A fabulous opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and leading edge ICT business. Listed four days agoat Pacific ICT Solutions Ltd
This is a fixed term contract until July 2020 for a Level 1 Systems Engineer to gain valuable work experience to cover staff on maternity leave.
- Fixed term 8-month contract to cover maternity leave
- Excellent upskilling opportunity
- East Tamaki / Auckland Location
Listed seventeen hours agoat Innovate IT Consultancy Pty LtdHiring Service Desk Engineer, Service Desk Team and Service Desk Manager for multiple Permanent opportunities in Auckland Listed four hours agoat SKY TV
As the OSS Engineer, you’ll provide toolset design, delivery and operate/configuration and support, to ensure monitoring of systems across Sky.
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Receive new jobs for this search by email