Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Mining, Resources & Energy Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat Transpower
Join our ICT senior leadership team and work with our executive to develop, maintain and ensure ICT Strategy that enables New Zealand's Energy Future!
- Do you have significant senior level ICT strategic experience?
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of ICT operations
- Play a key role in connecting New Zealanders to their power system
Listed three hours agoat Bay Radiology LtdA fantastic opportunity exists to join the administration and reception team at Bay Radiology, in the beautiful city of Tauranga. Listed five days agoat Private Advertiser
We are looking for a new medical secretary/administrator to oversee the smooth running of this busy small private practice.
- Challenging and stimulating role
- Healthcare environment
- Supportive, passionate team
Listed three days agoat TBI Health Group Ltd.Part Time reception/ administration position to support our Dunedin clinic service. Listed seven days agoat McIntosh Dental Centre
West Auckland based role within 2 busy well respected dental practice's
- Trainee role - no experience necessary
- Potential to train as a Dental Assistant
- Based at both our practices - Henderson and Hobsonville
Listed sixteen hours agoat TRG ImagingSupporting medical, specialist and reception services Listed six days agoat Tahunanui Medical CentreWe are seeking a friendly, highly motivated person with excellent interpersonal skills to work a approximately 25 hours per week. Listed fifty minutes agoat Christchurch Boutique Dental
We are looking for an enthusiastic and caring front person to join our busy team at a state of the art dental clinic in Christchurch
- Arguably the most high end and stylish dental clinic in the South Island
- Opportunity for career development to management role/ dental assistant
- Relaxing working environment
Listed twelve hours agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed four days agoat Hamilton Dental Centre
Join a fantastic team that gels well together, looking to add to that dynamic. Focus is exceptional patient care from first contact through to recall.
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity for upskilling and professional development
- Part-time 30-34 hours
Listed twelve hours agoat Johnson & Johnson
Interested in building your career within a truly iconic, global business? J&J is a market leader in the Global medical device market.
- World’s #1 Global Healthcare Company
- Company Culture That Embraces Innovation, Integrity, Inclusivity & Collaboration
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Free Health Insurance and Much More!
Listed sixteen hours agoat Bayside Dental CentrePosition opened in a busy practice with a great team of clinicians and support staff, you will be in a happy and friendly environment Listed fourteen hours agoat IWL Limited
We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic person to manage the content loading, mapping and management of our website www.supplyme.co.nz
- Great potential for growth!
- Small busy team in Mt Wellington
- Salaried role for the right attitude
Listed fourteen hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
This is a training opportunity to become a CSSD Technician at one of New Zealand's largest private surgical facilities - MercyAscot
- Training provided! Join our Sterile Supplies team
- We have multiple vacancies available - from casual through to full-time
- Based at either Ascot Hospital (Remuera) or Mercy Hospital (Epsom)
Listed four days agoat Northland District Health Board
The Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the electronic ID and access systems (Cardax), coordinating and controlling the DHBs parking.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, administration and organisational skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and in a team
- Ability to show initiative and work to deadlines
Listed seven days agoat Lumino The DentistsIf you are interested in being a permanent part-time or casual Receptionist in the Wellington area, submit your application now! Listed five days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others? Linda Jones Retirement Village in Flagstaff, Hamilton has an opportunity for you!
- Varied and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Listed eight hours agoat Acurity Health Group Ltd
We're looking for a fun, organized, energetic and mature individual who will keep cool in this challenging environment.
- Provide administrative support to our GE Consultants
- Bring your time management and organizational skills
- Work in a supportive and professional environment
Listed five days agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Database Administrator required. Newly created position. 20 hours/week. Permanent. Membership organisation. Quality control, reporting & analysis.
- Permanent, Part time, 20 hours per week
- CRM database focus plus Excel reporting
- Central Wellington location
Receive new jobs for this search by email