Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eighteen days agoat Co-op Money NZ
Based in Newmarket, Auckland we are seeking a Service Desk Analyst who is ready to take the next step in their career
- Permanent - Full Time
- Opportunity to work in a fun, collaborative environment
- Based in Newmarket, Auckland
Listed eight days agoat Green Cross Health
Opportunity for someone to join our marketing team! We need someone who is highly organised and skilled at marketing and event coordination!
- Opportunity to develop your marketing & event management career
- Work with one of the largest retail networks in NZ
- 'Ellerslie' based in Auckland
Listed four days agoat Department of CorrectionsYour responsibilities include ensuring accurate medical information is recorded while supporting in a wide range of office administration activities. Listed eleven days agoat Techspace Consulting LimitedJoin a leading law firm and support around 60 users as the sole Service Desk Analyst providing exceptional customer service! Listed seven days agoat Serko Limited
Serko is a leading edge hi-tech company providing corporate travel software solutions.
- Parnell based - superb culture
- Travel management solution
- Fast paced, hi-tech growth company
Listed four hours agoat TEKsystemsPart time contract Field Support Engineer opportunity Listed five days agoat EXCELLENCEIntermediate level Network Engineers are required for exciting project in Auckland. (Candidates MUST have working rights in New Zealand) Listed four days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedWe're on the hunt for a digitally savvy team player to join the MediaWorks Radio Integration team to deliver exceptional digital and influencer market Listed six days agoat Green Cross Health
We are looking for a dedicated and professional Receptionist to join our team at The Doctors St Heliers on a part time basis.
- Start date January 2020
- Permanent role, working 16 to 20 hours per week
- St Heliers, based in Auckland
Listed seven days agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
If you are a recent graduate wanting to work in fast-paced corporate environment - this one's for you!
- A rare opportunity to kick-start your career!
- A varied digital marketing role.
- Great CBD location.
Listed six days agoat Pita Pit NZSales, product and customer database analysis with daily systems relationship troubleshooting and management Listed eleven days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join this IT team of 6 in this highly regarded professional service company in Auckland’s beautiful sunny Viaduct.
- Join one of Auckland’s most reputable professional service firms
- Viaduct location; beautifully renovated offices
- Great company, friendly culture and opportunity for progression!
Listed two days agoat Bishop Associates Recruitment
Opportunity for a qualified and proactive Systems Administrator to join New Zealand's largest mushroom producer.
- Modern offices and recently updated infrastructure
- Autonomous role with scope to further enhance available technology
- NZ owned, successful FMCG company with a diverse and high performing team
Listed two hours agoat Destination FiordlandDestination Fiordland are looking for someone to spin the wheels of trade and marketing for one of NZ’s most iconic destinations. Listed one day agoat NZ Nurses Organisation
The communications and media assistant will work as part of a team consisting of the Communications and Media Advisor and Campaigns Advisor
- Media relations
- Communications projects
Listed two hours agoat MusicWorks NZ LtdImplement marketing campaigns, Creation of promotional material: catalogues, posters and social media posts. Keep WebSite current and products updated Listed eight days agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Job Share - 14 hours per week with occasional Saturday mornings
Receive new jobs for this search by email