Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
Join a progressive and high performing organisation with a true purpose in this newly created role of 'IT Security Manager'
- Drive the security strategy, roadmap and technical execution across 'The Fund'
- Strong cybersecurity focus
- Competitive salary and benefits, attractive offices, Britomart location
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Support effective integration of the Excellence in 2021 programme with other Ministry strategic initiatives and the broader APEC21 Programme.
- Fixed Term until 24 December 2020
- Biggest event ever hosted by the NZ Government
- Wellington based, central location
Listed one day agoat Tertiary Education Commission
The TEC is looking for a Chief Advisor to the Chief Executive to join us. Provide strategic advice in this truly varied role.
- Varied role providing advice to the Chief Executive.
- Join at a time of change in the Careers and Tertiary Education Sectors.
- Strategic role with significant impact, internally and externally.
Listed four days agoat Department of Internal AffairsA rare opportunity has become available for an outstanding leader to join our new Chief Executive and Executive Leadership Team Listed eighteen hours agoat Ministry of Education
Help maximise learning and promote social inclusion for children and young people with learning support needs.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed five days agoat Younity Limited
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to take you through to the end of the year
- Flexible hours
- $650 - $700 p/day
- Auckland CBD location
Listed fifteen hours agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceManager, Service Hub Wellington Salary Range $119,085.00 - $161,115.00 Permanent, Full Time Job Requisition 10365 The New Zealand Police... Listed nine hours agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Enterprise Sales role outside of the norm; a rapidly expanding company in a greenfield environment. A fresh challenge for a genuine high-performer.
- Highly consultative/solution sales focus
- Work with brilliant minds in the SaaS /technology space
- Incredible customer success stories
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Bring your business understanding and perspective to work in partnership with other managers and team members.
- Management role that will allow you to develop and grow
- Lead people and strategy and build effective partnerships
- Lead the next phase of our Just Transitions partnership with the Taranaki
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Bring your leadership talent and passion for major events to this incredible role with Auckland's economic growth agency.
- Pivotal role to drive Auckland’s Major Events strategy
- Lead a high performing team to deliver a world-class events portfolio
- Sustainably grow Auckland’s visitor economy and promote Auckland to the world
Listed twelve hours agoat FarmIQ Systems LtdHelp FarmIQ transform the way farmers use tech to solve real problems by providing technology leadership in an exciting high growth SaaS business Listed fifteen hours agoat ASB Bank Limited
We have an opening for a Product Owner to join our Customer Platform, and drive customer experience through smart tech
- Flexible working styles
- Diverse and accepting environment
- Personal and career development opportunities
Listed thirteen hours agoat Parliamentary Service
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Parliamentary Service and Office of the Clerk to keep a ‘helicopter view’ of two joint programmes.
- Do you have experience in managing a complex range of stakeholders?
- Bring your strong leadership and influencing skills
- 15 month fixed-term contract in a fast paced, challenging environment
Listed three days agoat Electricity Authority
The Electricity Authority ensures New Zealand keeps the lights on.
- Analytical and intellectual leadership
- Stakeholder and relationship management focus
- Opportunity to shape the future development of the electricity sector
Listed nineteen hours agoat Movio
Reporting to the CEO, the Head of Product is responsible for Movio’s product vision & overseeing every element of product development.
- Drive Movio’s product vision, transforming it into a clear & measurable strategy
- Drive the process of product innovation
- Ensure Movio’s products continue to be industry leading
Listed three days agoat Inland RevenueBe part of Inland Revenue's enterprise-wide commercial and procurement function Listed thirteen hours agoat Green Light PS Pty LtdEnterprise Lead Network Consultant role!
Exciting Opportunity!! Listed thirteen hours agoat Mana Recruitment
Implement and manage accreditation programmes, standards and initiatives to deliver high quality assurance functions across the wider social sector.
- Flexible work location (3 days in Wellington, 2 days from home).
- Providing leadership and driving performance for the accreditation team.
- Understanding of the strategic issues facing the Government and the Ministry.
Listed three days agoat TAS
The purpose of this role is to provide systematic business support to the General Manager - Services Group and its leadership team.
- Full time, permanent, Wellington based
- Influence leaders in efficient and effective use of resources
- Help identify and develop business cases for new line of business
Receive new jobs for this search by email