Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Bring your SAS experience to this career progressing opportunity to join ANZ's flexible and collaborative Data Engineering team!
- Enjoy Staff Banking Benefits and Discounts
- Highly Flexible Working Arrangements
- Remuneration is commensurate with experience and expertise
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
We are after a penetration tester to join our growing team and help us keep up with our ongoing pipeline of work.
- Exciting and friendly team culture
- Excellent career path
- Fast paced growing team
Listed fourteen hours agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed two days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed six days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed four days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed four days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed fifteen hours agoat Computer ServicesNorth Shore based IT company requires a support Technician with a experience in Microsoft Systems to support to a range of clients around NZ. Listed three days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed nine hours agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed one day agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed seven days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed one day agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed five days agoat Clear DigitalWe are expanding our business to have a warehouse based in Auckland, we require a technical support person to manage inventory and technical support. Listed nine hours agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients. Listed eleven hours agoat Merlot Aero Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your capabilities as a software engineer in an exciting and complex domain.
- Rewarding and challenging software engineer opportunity
- Great company culture with strong values
- Central brand new Grey Lynn offices
Listed five days agoat BMS-IT LtdBMS-IT are a leading remarketer of ex lease IT. You would be responsible for the processing and testing of assets. Listed five days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed six days agoat High Street Recruitment
It’s all about working for the ‘right’ company, with real responsibility and dealing 1st hand with end users. Internally focused off course.
- Internally focused
- Hands on and remote support
- A 'heap' of responsibility
Listed four days agoat Baker Tilly Staples Rodway
Want to work in a driven and motivated team for an innovative and fast growing company? This company are leaders in the automotive retail industry.
- Leaders in the automotive retail industry
- Innovative and fast growing company
- Driven and motivated team
Listed seven days agoat Softsource LtdService Desk Analysts/ Technical Service Desk. A fabulous opportunity to join a fun, dynamic and leading edge ICT business.
Receive new jobs for this search by email