Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Banking & Financial Services, Construction, Engineering, Call Centre & Customer Service, Science & Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Spark Business - Northland
A great opportunity to join a awesome team with big plans!
- Immediate Start
- Great team environment
- Be part of a new and exciting new approach to delivering IT Services
This is a featured jobat TSI Group
This is a genuine entry-level role for a person with passion – the type of role that comes around once in a blue moon.
- Passionate about cars and IT? So are we!
- Want to help Customers get the best from our software? So do we!
- $1m Salary and a Company Porsche? Maybe not, but we do have a lot on offer...
Listed one day agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your previous technical support skills, passion for solving issues and desire to grow your skills - level 1 internal service desk role!
- CBD Britomart Location - Incredible offices and team
- Immediate start role for approx. 6 months
- Normal hours Monday to Friday paying $25 p/h
Listed nine days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed one day agoat Integrated Technology Services (ITS)ITS NZ Ltd provides support services for the following technology deployed:
• Parking Meters and Tariff changes
• Hospitality Systems and Loyalty pro Listed three days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We're on the hunt for an EUC Analyst / Desktop Engineer to support our sites across Auckland.
- This role will provide field service across multiple sites in Auckland.
- SCCM application packaging is a must.
- Lots of learning and development opportunities!
Listed six days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyYou will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the various needs of MIT campuses providing first and second level support. Listed two days agoat TSG
Support in-house developed software for a growing customer base, located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Utilise your excellent Technical and Communication Skills
- Opportunity to develop your career with a global market leader
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours etc
Listed nine hours agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed seven days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Listed eleven hours agoat Saint Kentigern Trust
We are seeking an experienced administration and technical support person to join a high-performing ICT team for a fixed term to cover parental leave.
- Great location
- Car Parking
- Fixed Term Parental Leave Cover
Listed nine days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed eight days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed twelve hours agoat ECL Group
Launch your IT career providing Level 1 Helpdesk Support for POS, BOS, payment terminals and ATMs
- Great opportunity to get into an IT career
- Friendly and close knit team
- Seaview Location - Free on street parking
Listed three days agoat DeskDirectorDeskDirector is looking for a graduate (or recent graduate) to join the team to provide support for our software customers. Listed three days agoat iTEASPOON Ltd
We are looking for an expert with technical excellence to join the team!
- Work with the #1 G Suite Service Provider and the latest in cloud technology
- Change the way businesses embrace cloud technology
- Make Lift & Shift a breeze
Listed sixteen days agoat C3 Post Trade
Passionate about technology & people? We're seeking switched-on Operations Engineers who demonstrate a strong problem-solving mindset to join us!
- Provide Application support for our global SaaS platform in an entry level role
- Close knit and high performing team culture
- Custom built offices based in Ponsonby
Listed two days agoat Lucidity Cloud Services
Customer service and support is at the heart of everything we do. We are seeking support engineers to help us with ongoing growth in our services.
- Great exposure to wide range of Microsoft technologies
- Customer facing technical support with opportunity to progress
- Multi award winning Microsoft Partner
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Social Development
You will field a range of housing queries and will often be the first point of contact for New Zealanders in need of our help.
- Range of internal & self-development opportunities
- Rewarding role
- Starting Mid-April 2020
Listed one day agoat Metro Recruitment LtdGreat customer services opp with fantastic co. in lovely Parnell offices. Ideal career step for someone with previous customer service experience...
Receive new jobs for this search by email