Information & Communication Technology, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Harcourts
Provide customer support to Harcourts team members internationally across our software products and services including mobile, desktop and web tech.
- Outstanding company culture & values
- Be part of an evolving team that is future focused and delivering change
- Software Support Focus with a Global Audience
This is a featured jobat InterCity Group (NZ) Ltd
Join a growing team in the exciting world of tourism.
- Industry leading products and diverse projects
- Join a motivated team focused on success
- Great work environment
Listed six hours agoat Whanganui District Council
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing a professional admin support service to Whanganui Holdings Chair and Board.
- Hours of work are 20 hours per week.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The role requirement is to work closely with the Chair of Whanganui Holdings
Listed two days agoat Department of Internal AffairsAs a Customer Services Officer you will play a pivotal role in providing support to our internal clients Listed two days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardAdministration Clerk (Part-time 0.8 FTE, Permanent) Emergency Department/Assessment and Diagnostic Unit, Waitakere Hospital Listed twenty one minutes agoat ACC
In this role you will be an integral part of a team going through extensive change and transformation.
- Guide and advise clients
- Bring your exceptional customer service skills
- Grow and develop your own knowledge and skills
Listed three hours agoat Wintec (Waikato Institute of Technology)
Support staff and students, solve information problems, lead change and bring your innovation to the successful Library teams.
- Do you have outstanding customer service experience?
- Bring your excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work for one of New Zealand's leading tertiary institutes
Listed one day agoat Auckland District Health BoardThe Radiology Department is based on multiple sites within ADHB (Greenlane, Children’s Health, and the Auckland City Hospital), providing... Listed two days agoat Auckland District Health BoardPermanent full-time (40 hours per week, Monday to Friday) Based at Greenlane Clinical Centre, Auckland If you have proven administration... Listed four hours agoat Southland District CouncilAre you driven to provide excellence in customer service and support to our Southland communities? Listed one day agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
Applications are invited for an enthusiastic, motivated person to join the Population Health Service.
- Provide Administration support across both Napier and Hastings
- Lead selected service improvement activities
- Support the delivery of the Hawke's Bay Health Sector vision
Listed two days agoat Whangarei District Council
Are you looking for a role where you’ll be part of our Property Assessment Team, providing our customers with outstanding service?
- Do you have a flair for customer service?
- Are you a great communicator, able to articulate information easily?
- Are you results driven?
Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserThe Data Wrangler’s role is to ensure digitally preserved archival material is submitted to and retrieved from Kohinga, the Digital Archive. Listed five days agoat University of Canterbury
College of Science Office has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and experienced Tautawhi - Administrator to join their team.
- Do you have experience in an administrative support role?
- Opportunity to work alongside members of a diverse academic community
- Full-time position at 37.5 hours per week
Listed seven days agoat Otago Regional CouncilYour day-to-day role will entail processing and checking of daily incoming water metering data (800+ sites), and other compliance data. Listed four hours agoat ACC
We're looking for an outgoing, dedicated team player with proven administration experience to join the team.
- Coordinate activities to meet changing business needs
- Bring your excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Interact with a diverse range of people
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Social Development
The Service Manager’s role is varied and includes team leadership, managing day-to-day operations and people with a customer-centric approach.
- An influential and effective leadership style
- Sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with an empathetic approach
Listed five hours agoat Auckland District Health BoardAuckland District Health Board has a great opportunity for a Service Administrator to join the team!... Listed thirty five minutes agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Entrepreneurial, innovative NZ start up that is about to reshape their market globally. Opportunities like this don't come up often.
- Entrepreneurial technology start up
- Be part of industry disruption
- Leadership team position owning Operations
Listed sixteen days agoat KordiaOpportunity to save lives! Train to work with some of the best Radio Maritime Operators in the world. Receive and triage distress and safety calls Listed four hours agoat H2R Consulting
SAS VA contractor needed for a short term piece of work, 5 weeks!
- SAS VA
- Hourly rate
Listed two days agoat Ministry of Education
Develop relevant content and images on the website, intranet, and other internal web channels.
- Opportunity to work in a varied role, providing excellent customer service
- Develop content and images - website, intranet, and internal web channels
- Demonstrate good time management and prioritisation
Receive new jobs for this search by email