Construction, Sales - Pre & Post Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Farrow Jamieson Ltd
Enterprise Sales role outside of the norm; a rapidly expanding company in a greenfield environment. A fresh challenge for a genuine high-performer.
- Highly consultative/solution sales focus
- Work with brilliant minds in the SaaS /technology space
- Incredible customer success stories
Listed five days agoat Metro Performance Glass
Contract administration, ordering and co-ordinating with production, liaising with customers, contractors and suppliers
- Behind the scene contract co-ordination
- Fun, supportive, tight knit team
- Variety and challenge guaranteed!
Listed four days agoat Holcim
Operate and provide first line maintenance support for site equipment, in particular the ship unloader at our Auckland terminal
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Offers long term career paths
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly and experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? Ryman Construction has an opportunity for you!
- Flagstaff, Hamilton location
- Fixed Term/Full time position
- Competitive rates and opportunities
Listed five days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Assistant Project Manager needed working on commercial projects with a global leader in design & delivery of high-end fit-outs.
- Be a part of turnkey commercial fit-out projects
- High profile projects and premium commercial clients
- Great career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Help deliver our commitment to providing world class facilities by ensuring our property contracts are administered and managed to a high standard.
- Newly created role in the property team supporting 34 villages
- Join an organisation that values innovation and high performance
- Enjoy great variety – no day is the same
Listed three days agoat X4 ConstructionAre you DRIVEN, PASSIONATE and KEEN TO LEARN? This world-leading client is looking for a stand out APM and PM for their consultancy. Listed two days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
Are you an experienced H&S officer in construction? One of NZ's largest builders is looking to grow their health and safety team in Auckland.
- Excellent benefits package
- Permanent role but paid hourly - $40
- Exciting Auckland project
Listed three days agoat one eighty recruitment
Newly created role for a Health & Safety Coordinator for a reputable Building Services Group based in Lower Hutt.
- Be part of a fast growing business
- Based in Lower Hutt
- Flexible working hours
Listed six days agoat Calder StewartExciting opportunity for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team. Listed two days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
A new opportunity to join a credible and consistent performer in the Auckland market in the medium size build commercial space
- Stand out local contractor with an excellent record of staff retention
- Family like team culture encouraging collaboration and social gatherings
- Range of med sized builds $10M - $30M incl warehoues/offices, hotels, education,
Listed six days agoat Ericsson
If you have a strong technical SA background in Telco and are looking for a role with senior level customer engagement, then we want to hear from you!
- Strong Telco Solution Architecture background required
- Lead and drive customer engagement for Ericsson in NZ
- Now is a great time to join Ericsson! #TechnologyforGood
Listed three days agoat salt
Iconic NZ construction company. Branch Manager with responsibility and potential. Huge development opportunities in the region.
- Iconic NZ brand
- Huge growth potential in the region
- Stable NZ owned company
Listed two days agoat Global Linings LimitedGlobal Fire Ltd - Health and Safety / Compliance Co-ordinator required Listed five days agoat Department of Corrections
This role is about influencing offenders to make the right choices and to support their pathway towards an offence-free lifestyle.
- Joining our ‘Frontline’ whanau at Mt Eden
- A challenging, interesting, and rewarding career
- Many opportunities for promotion and professional development
Listed three days agoat Fulton HoganWith the option to be based in either Auckland or Christchurch, this is your opportunity to really make your mark and have an immediate impact! Listed three days agoat HB Homes
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in a modern prefabrication business based in sunny Hawke's Bay.
- Work indoors
- Great team environment
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
Listed two days agoat Franklin Smith Ltd
PQS position with this leading national cost consultancy
- Full time permanent role
- Outstanding opportunity for a QS looking to take their next career step
- Fantastic remuneration package on offer
Listed two days agoat Fulton HoganIf you have experience, confidence and business acumen, you may be who we need to drive this area of the business forward!
Receive new jobs for this search by email