Construction, Sales - Pre & Post, Consultants Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed seven days agoat The University of Auckland
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join the Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment team.
- Unique opportunity
- Excellent team environment
- Great development opportunity
Listed seventeen hours agoat Hick Bros Civil Construction Ltd
We're looking for a sharp health & safety graduate to join our amazing team!
- Leading civil contractor
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent progression opportunity
Listed three days agoat IntergenIntergen seeks an awesome new Client Director to hunt down new opportunities and join our thriving Auckland team! Listed two days agoat SnapComms
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to have a direct impact on our customer's experience. This is a true Technical Consultant role
- Fast growing innovative company
- Senior Technical Support role
- Aspirational culture and we invest heavily in professional development
Listed seven days agoat RobLawMax Recruitment
Our client requires a Project Coordinator to help deliver some of NZ's most interesting projects in the construction space.
- Newly created role – make it your own!
- Competitive salary with a genuine career path
- Great work environment
Listed eighteen hours agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ Limited
An opportunity to join a supportive and respected company who will support and guide your career to success
- Leading building consultancy and asset management practice
- Passionate and respected company who value their employees
- Competitive package and great workplace environment
Listed twenty three hours agoat Fulton Hogan Pty LtdReporting to the Regional Commercial Services Leader, you will be responsible for the Health & Safety of our people and plant Listed three days agoat Mitre 10
Pivotal role in one of NZ’s fastest growing Trade & Building Supplies merchants – key role within an iconic “Kiwi” owned company.
- Albany based with on-site parking
- Flexible working and great team culture
- New role as a results of continued growth
Listed fifteen hours agoat Broadspectrum
Responsible for the submission of programmes and claims in RAMM, coordinating operational planning, and reporting, working extensively on MS excel.
- Supportive, collaborative, and engaged team
- Work with a well-known NZ organization
Listed twenty four days agoat Nextgen Distribution Limited
Work with New Zealand leading Resellers, Vendors Partners and the team at NEXTGEN to ensure timely provision of pricing and configurations.
- Work with a leading IT Distributor in New Zealand
- Join a great small team who will help you further a career in IT
- Work with some of the worlds largest and most successful IT Vendors
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceFriendly, Supportive Team Environment Professional Development opportunities & some great company perks Listed fourteen hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for people to join our Chipseal team in East Tamaki.
- Competitive hourly rate
- On-going training and devlopment
- Fletchers Benefits Programme
Listed seven days agoat ESLNZYou will be estimating material quantities on residential buildings, providing accurate quantities and working to deadlines Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
A great time to join as this team is growing to meet demand for new projects
- 12 month asssignment with potential for permanent
- $25- $30 per hour
- Support multiple large Capital Works projects
Listed nine hours agoat Gotham Universal Limited
McKay Lang is a vibrant young Commercial and Interiors Construction Company; a newly created Contract Administrator position as a result of growth.
- Commercial and Interiors Construction
- Site and Office Variety - Join a vibrant 'can do' Team
- Challenge and Interest - supporting projects throughout the South Island
Listed three days agoat CodeBlue Ltd
Uncover new business opportunities in SME-Medium enterprise, selling ICT managed services. Our brand is well respected nationwide.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Pure ICT BDM role, love what you do and do what you love. Sales....
- Our people are our pride & joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive & fun!
Listed ten days agoat Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
A busy and successful multi disciplinary building surveying, property and consultancy firm is in need of two career driven surveyors
- Junior and Intermediate level role with focussed mentoring
- A variety of projects working in a professional consultancy
- Excellent learning and development outcomes
Receive new jobs for this search by email