Information & Communication Technology, Foreperson/Supervisors Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven days agoat High Performance Sport New Zealand (HPSNZ)
HPSNZ is looking for a for a Research Assistant to join our Intelligence team, working in the Knowledge Edge for Tokyo programme.
- Working with professionals rated among the best at what they do in the world
- Working for an organization that delivers world-leading support to top athletes
- Fast-paced, energetic environment
Listed fourteen days agoat TalkLink Trust
A unique opportunity for somebody who enjoys working with technology
- Fun team environment
- Varied and interesting work
- Unique role
Listed fifteen days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed fourteen days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Help put in place tomorrow's border systems
- Challenging and dynamic role with Immigration Border systems
- Permanent opportunity – Wellington CBD
- Systems management
Listed four days agoat Industrial Site Services Co Ltd
Experience rigger to lead fromthe front wanted!
- Competitive Rate
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Family owned business who cares about your career and your safety!
Listed nine days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Join NZ Post, an iconic Kiwi organisation undergoing transformational change
- NZ Post's Change Management team is growing!
- Utilise your Agile and Salesforce experience
- Based in Highbrook with a truly flexible culture
Listed three hours agoat Randstad TechnologiesWe are looking for a Cloud Azure Engineer specifically with hands on experience in configuring and implementing within Azure environment. Listed fifteen days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
A great opportunity for an experienced IT trainer who is wanting flexible part time work (4 days per week).
- Located in vibrant city centre
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Fixed-term contract (9 months)
Listed twelve days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
You will be working within a major digital innovation project which will set up a framework for e-invoicing within New Zealand and Australia
- 2 days per week
- Initial 3 month engagement
- Major Digital Project
Listed five days agoat Find IT Recruitment
We have an opportunity for a self-starter Entry Level Engineer to join our client at their slick Auckland CBD offices!
- Great team and company
- Career progression
Listed twenty two days agoat Talent Vault Ltd
We have roles for strong technical BA's with a well known enterprise in a time of change
- Enterprise business with roles in their Auckland and Wellington office
- Financial, Insurance or Banking experience is ideal
- For more info, call Alli on 027 466 3286 or click through to apply now
Listed eleven days agoat Randstad - Business SupportTo provide excellent client service in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring calls are answered within Service Level Listed sixteen days agoat Clemenger Group
Clemenger Group are looking for a talented to Infrastructure to join our close-knit high performing IT team.
- Be responsible for the Group's Infrastructure acros multiple sites.
- Dedicated budgets and opportunity to learn & grow.
- Great inclusive culture and environment.
Listed twenty nine days agoat Agoge Recruitment
STMS traffic manager for a well known company in Petone
- ASAP Start
- Traffic Management
Listed twenty nine days agoat Progressive*Information systems Project Manager
*Great location and exciting opportunity! Listed thirteen days agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Show your exceptional advisory skills in leading, scoping and managing Information Technology and Business solutions
- Delivery of ICT services, products and programmes including property projects
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment with a supportive and fun team
- Wellington based location
Listed twenty nine days agoat Department of Health - QueenslandAudit, analysis & recommendations crafted of ICT hardware and software assets & their lifecycles, across many data sources. ICT, ITIL, SACM
Receive new jobs for this search by email