Information & Communication Technology, Contracts Management Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twelve hours agoat Watercare Services Limited
We have a number of fixed-term positions to offer as part of our 2019/2020 Summer Intern Programme.
- Close proximity to public transport
- Internships open now!
- Experience the Water and Wastewater Industry
Listed fourteen days agoat High Performance Sport New Zealand (HPSNZ)
HPSNZ is looking for a for a Research Assistant to join our Intelligence team, working in the Knowledge Edge for Tokyo programme.
- Working with professionals rated among the best at what they do in the world
- Working for an organization that delivers world-leading support to top athletes
- Fast-paced, energetic environment
Listed four days agoat Tech 5 - Recruiting for the Built Environment
Labourers Needed - Henderson and nearby areas. Great long term roles with plenty of hours.
- Immediate start
- Ongoing project with plenty of hours
- Competitive hourly rate
Listed eighteen days agoat TalkLink Trust
A unique opportunity for somebody who enjoys working with technology
- Fun team environment
- Varied and interesting work
- Unique role
Listed two days agoat Hays Information Technology
We are looking for a BA for a 3 month engagement to work on an internal project.
- 3 month contract, Albany location
- Reputable company
- Internal projects
Listed nineteen days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed four days agoat Randstad TechnologiesWe are looking for a Cloud Azure Engineer specifically with hands on experience in configuring and implementing within Azure environment. Listed nineteen days agoat Find Recruitment Limited
A great opportunity for an experienced IT trainer who is wanting flexible part time work (4 days per week).
- Located in vibrant city centre
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Fixed-term contract (9 months)
Listed two days agoat QUALITDiverse projects for a range of clients. You must have worked with a range of methodologies and can switch between them. ERP experience desirable. Listed fifteen days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
You will be working within a major digital innovation project which will set up a framework for e-invoicing within New Zealand and Australia
- 2 days per week
- Initial 3 month engagement
- Major Digital Project
Listed nine days agoat Find IT Recruitment
We have an opportunity for a self-starter Entry Level Engineer to join our client at their slick Auckland CBD offices!
- Great team and company
- Career progression
Listed twenty six days agoat Talent Vault Ltd
We have roles for strong technical BA's with a well known enterprise in a time of change
- Enterprise business with roles in their Auckland and Wellington office
- Financial, Insurance or Banking experience is ideal
- For more info, call Alli on 027 466 3286 or click through to apply now
Listed fifteen days agoat Randstad - Business SupportTo provide excellent client service in an efficient and cost-effective manner, ensuring calls are answered within Service Level Listed nineteen days agoat Clemenger Group
Clemenger Group are looking for a talented to Infrastructure to join our close-knit high performing IT team.
- Be responsible for the Group's Infrastructure acros multiple sites.
- Dedicated budgets and opportunity to learn & grow.
- Great inclusive culture and environment.
Listed twelve hours agoat Find IT Recruitment
PHP/SilverStripe full-stack Developer
- Auckland CBD location
- Renowned digital agency with offices globally
- Great annual package
Listed sixteen days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandContract on the horizon - an experienced SOE Engineer needed a contract role. Listed eighteen days agoat Land Information New Zealand
Providestrategic technology direction and deinfe the IT architecture.
- Establishes strategic relationships with business management and IT leadership
- Provide strategic technology direction and define the IT architectures
- LINZ offers a great work culture with flexible work practices
Listed five days agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
Join an existing agile team who are working on a project to reduce risk and provide intelligence to keep New Zealand safe.
- Wellington CBD Based.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Initial 3-Month Contract
Receive new jobs for this search by email