Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Triquestra
Second level support of enterprise retail applications and integrated ecommerce sites. Wide variety of customers, both in NZ and overseas.
- West Auckland location
- Stable, mature applications
- Great variety for someone who loves troubleshooting
This is a featured jobat Liverton Security Limited
The job will be varied, including customer support, systems management and compliance to help to keep NZ government and businesses cyber safe.
- Will get Cyber Security experience
- Part of a dynamic, talented technical team
- Need to have 5 years NZ residency
Listed two days agoat Kitomba
We are currently seeking all night owls who enjoy working independently and autonomously. The position is PM shifts only - finish times at midnight.
- 12pm to 12am Shifts Only
- Full Time Salary + Bonuses provided
- Full System Training Provided
Listed two days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentTC jobs available. Paid Weekly.Wellington/ Hutt Valley based work Listed one day agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
Are you the Corporate Services ICT Product Manager we are looking for? Come and join us here at MPI on a permanent basis
- Enjoy delivering ICT product and services in an Agile environment?
- Want to be part of an innovative leading government ICT Team?
- Permanent role with a varied portfolio
Listed one day agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
A new role for a Senior Project Manager opens for an immediate start with exciting new projects now available!
- Make your mark in the industry!
- Join the client and make a difference to the lives of kiwis
- Opportunity to be part of Health Services Strategy
Listed three hours agoat Baker AndersenEnjoy pulling things down and being apart of the demolition process? This could be the role for you!! Listed eight hours agoat New Plymouth District Council
Are you looking for an opportunity to turn your knowledge and experience into an exciting role in the quality and compliance service?
- Would you like to be involved in building developments across New Plymouth?
- Demonstrate your understanding of the philosophy of construction
- Bring your attitude to go the 'extra mile' for our customers
Listed five days agoat ezyVet Limited
Perhaps this is the chance to take your existing skill set and passion beyond just doing a job and make it a career, why not come and find out!
- Change animal health care through technology
- Collaborate with a super driven team who want the same thing you do, challenge!
- Awesome opportunity to turbo-charge your career in technology customer support
Listed five days agoat Fraedom
The Customer Support Analyst will use their expertise and drive to contribute to a high performing team.
- Team of 300+ in swanky CBD Auckland offices
- Hired 100+ Roles in Auckland – 2017-2018 Financial Year
- 2018 – Winner of Best ICT Team culture II 2016 - Winner of Employer of the Year
Listed one day agoat Hays Trades & Labour
Full time work beginning immediately
- Full time ongoing work
- Competitive pay rate
- All new PPE provided
Listed two days agoat healthAllianceProfessional Development opportunities & some great company perks Penrose location with onsite car parking options Listed nine hours agoat ARI Auckland Limited
The operation and support of ARI's internal and intranet applications, supporting the Airport and Internal eCommerce platforms.
- Exciting Online eCommerce Opportunity
- Dynamic Airport Environment
- 6 Month Contract With Potential To Extend
Listed six days agoat Global Attract ExperisThis will be a key role with real room to grow in an inclusive and collaborative environment, and an employer aggressively growing its BI capability. Listed one day agoat CanRecruit
Starting 30th June in Otahuhu
- Ongoing work
- Minimum 45-50hrs per week
- Variety and Challenges Guaranteed
Listed six days agoat Odyssey House TrustYour data analysis skills are needed for this new role in our growing organisation. Based at our brand new administration office in New Windsor! Listed two days agoat Michael Page New ZealandBuild your brand and drive new business for a global business which continues to expand in the NZ market
If this is for you, click 'Apply'! Listed nine hours agoat DDB
TRACK are looking for a mid-weight Digital Producer to join our growing team.
- Join a highly successful and fun team
- Work with major national and international clients
- Convenient city-fringe location
Listed five days agoat Road Safe Traffic Management Ltd
Supply superior Traffic Management services and build strong client and staff relationships within an award wining company
- Job Security within a fast growing company
- Competitive Salary Package
- Exciting opportunity offering challenge, pace and variety
Listed four hours agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Join one of Otago's technology leaders within the hospitality industry for this hands- on role located centrally in Dunedin!
- The opportunity to take ownership over internal systems and influence management
- Physical and virtual environments- 35 desktops and a PABX phone system
- Competitive package and flexible work hours!
Listed one day agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
Great opportunity for a customer focused person to join us!
- Be the day to day technical account manager
- Manage large corporate customers
- This role is vital in continuing long-term healthy customer relationships!
Receive new jobs for this search by email