Information & Communication Technology, Construction Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Soft Tech (NZ) Ltd
We are looking for a self motivated, customer-centric desktop specialist to help ensure our PC's work seamlessly.
- Work with highly intelligent and passionate like minded people
- Shore based role - no more peak hour traffic to the city
- Global organisation
This is a featured jobat Voyager Internet Services
Bring your vision on the market, customers and voice and connectivity products, to drive the development of a value driven product backlog.
- Innovative, fast-growing business
- Newly created role
- Fun and supportive team
Listed one day agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Do you have a clear understanding of website design, updates and code? Interested in google analytics?
- Must have good spelling, comprehension and high attention to detail
- Must understand website design, code, analytics and data cleansing
- Newly created role, great opportunity with lots of scope for growth
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserThe Data Wrangler’s role is to ensure digitally preserved archival material is submitted to and retrieved from Kohinga, the Digital Archive. Listed twenty one minutes agoat 920Enjoy work, have fun and use your BI expertise to do something special for the customer. Do the right thing, the right way, every time. Listed nine days agoat Otago Regional CouncilYour day-to-day role will entail processing and checking of daily incoming water metering data (800+ sites), and other compliance data. Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Entrepreneurial, innovative NZ start up that is about to reshape their market globally. Opportunities like this don't come up often.
- Entrepreneurial technology start up
- Be part of industry disruption
- Leadership team position owning Operations
Listed two days agoat H2R Consulting
SAS VA contractor needed for a short term piece of work, 5 weeks!
- SAS VA
- Hourly rate
Listed eighteen hours agoat Infor (New Zealand)Infor Customer Success Managers (CSMs) provide Infor customers with dedicated resources that will guide and help customers achieve maximum value. Listed three days agoat Impex Personnel (NZ) Pty LtdMechanically minded & fit, with labouring, construction or warehouse experience? Want a new, exciting challenge in your career? This role is for YOU! Listed one day agoat DXC Technology Australia Pty LTDBe part of an experienced and customer driven team, providing project and "business as usual" MS SQL DBA support to customers. Listed two hours agoat Fraedom
The Customer Support Analyst will use their expertise and drive to contribute to a high performing team.
- Team of 300+ in swanky CBD Auckland offices
- Hired 100+ Roles in Auckland – 2017-2018 Financial Year
- 2018 – Winner of Best ICT Team culture II 2016 - Winner of Employer of the Year
Listed four days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Develop your skills to their full potential with a passionate Customer Technology Services team based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a position where every day is different!
- Join a fast=paced interactive environment
- Based in East Tamaki, Auckland
Listed two days agoat Timaru District CouncilYyou will be involved in cleansing of land information records data, extraction and preparation of records for digitisation and quality assurance. Listed two days agoat Presto Resourcing
Great role for an organisation with a social conscience
- Oracle Database Administration
- Join a growing team
- Project work and BAU
Listed nineteen minutes agoat 920
An exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Senior Data/Insight Analyst to work within a reputed organisation on a super interesting project.
- SAS/Excel - querying customer data
- Competitive Salary
- Data visualisation - Power BI / Tableau
Listed seven days agoat Paymark
Have you recently graduated from an IT related degree and are looking for your first opportunity?! This is a fantastic entry level role...
- Awesome opportunity to work for NZ's leading payments provider!
- Seriously great culture and fantastic perks!
- Great entry level role into technology!
Listed four days agoat Randstad Technologies
This company is an NZ success story and is looking for a Head of Integration and Data to manage a team of 6 people. Hand's on and lead by example!
- Taranaki lifestyle
- Fast paced environment - working with Technologies and data
- Manage communication, a team on 6 and liaise with stakeholders
Listed one day agoat EISWe are seeking a Chief Safety Officer to join our team. Listed three days agoat LES MILLS INTERNATIONAL LTD
Les Mills is an innovative, global fitness brand with a strong purpose. Here is your chance to be part of the action.
- Manage digital content across multiple platforms and audiences
- Analyse content performance and strive for continuous improvement
- Fixed term contract until 31st March 2020
Receive new jobs for this search by email