Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Sales Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, social, and energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work.
- Great company culture, 10 years in the NZ market!
- Lead the strategy and roadmap for the Front End team
- CI/CD environment, utilising the Microsoft stack and Angular
This is a featured jobat SnapComms
We are seeking a creative, talented and dynamic Lead Product Designer to join SnapComms Head Office in Takapuna to lead the product design function.
- Global SaaS provider of employee communications
- Fast paced, progessive and creative environment
- Strong aspirational culture
Listed two days agoat Gough Group
The springboard for your IT career! Join our fun team supporting a wide range of platforms and technology nationwide in Wiri based location.
- Do you have a NZ recognized IT qualification?
- Enjoy engaging with people of all levels
- Become part of our team at Gough Group
Listed two days agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed two days agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed two days agoat DOWNER NZDevelop your career in this newly created role! Listed three days agoat Absolute IT LimitedSupport Technician Auckland Airport - Shift work Day / Night rosta. 3 days on 3 days off. Applications and Hardware Level 2 Listed three days agoat ROLEAn opportunity to work on some exciting implementations and be the core support for a large organisation going through major change. Listed three days agoat Crew Consulting
Service Desk Engineer to required to support clients NZ wide
- $50,000 - $60,000 + Insurances on offer
- Social Clubs, Football Clubs, and Pizza!
- Career Development in Christchurch
Listed three days agoat Optic Digital
Fantastic contracting opportunity for a Network Engineer starting immediately!
- Independent contract opportunity
- Working with one of NZ's top 20 most attractive employers
- Starting Immediately until 31st January 2020
Listed two days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Be the first port of call for our busy Auckland offices, Respond to requests for technical assistance and find ways to resolve their IT issues
- Offer first level IT support
- Bring your excellent time management and organisational skills
- Receive career development opportunities
Listed two days agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT. The role is based in Wellignton.
- Technical role based in Wellington
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed three days agoat UnisysWe are currently seeking a Service Desk Supervisor to manage a small team of Service Desk Analysts. Listed two days agoat accessable
This is a great opportunity for a process savvy BA to play a critical role in developing integration solutions that will support our business growth.
- Critical role supporting business applications
- Great team culture and work environment
- Airport Oaks location
Listed two days agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for a network engineer for a great opportunity in North Shore, Auckland!
- Juniper or Cisco
- Great salary
- North Shore, Auckland
Listed two days agoat BupaWorking closely with the Service Desk Team Leader to provide IS support for Bupa NZ users nationally. Listed two days agoat Government Communications Security Bureau
Three roles – Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3
- Passionate about Windows?
- Want to be doing more with your skills?
- Keen to expand those skills into other IT areas?
Listed two days agoat Health Metrics Pty Ltd
Health Metrics is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled individual who has had experience in Consulting, and Project Management.
- Be part of a rapidly growing company
- Professional growth opportunities
- Travel opportunities
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserNational Sales Manager required for Composite industry materials supply company. Salary + Bonus Scheme + Car Listed two days agoat Absolute IT Limited
An opportunity that wont stay around for long, don't miss out.
- Exciting tools and technologies
- Great career opportunity
- Auckland central
Receive new jobs for this search by email