Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Consulting & Strategy, Interior Design Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six hours agoat EastPack Ltd
At EastPack, we don’t just have kiwifruit jobs. There’s more to it than that – more action, more fruit, more people and more fun!
- We are the kiwifruit industry's leading grower-owned post harvest operator!
- Come & work in a fun-loving, hard working team environment!
- Great career opportunities for people with the right attitude!
Listed eight hours agoat Chillex Maintenance
Earn while you learn from the best in the HVAC business
- Immediate start
- Great working environment
- 100% NZ owned business
Listed seven days agoat Hiway Group
We are currently seeking enthusiastic people to learn and grow within our company based in Silverdale.
- Excellent long term employment prospects
- Ongoing training program
- A safe working environment
Listed seven hours agoat Absolute IT Limited
Contract Data Analyst for prominent New Zealand enterprise - part-time or full-time
- Six month contract - with possibility of an extension
- Great team culture - work with an outstanding data analytics team
- East Auckland location - easy access to public transport and onsite parking
Listed three days agoat Department of Corrections
Are you an ardent learner always looking for ways to do things better and wanting to work in a team of experienced BI analysts?
- National Office, Wellington
- 2 full time permanent opportunities
Listed five hours agoat AWF
We are on the hunt for some great new candidates to join the AWF team
- Great variety of work available
- Work with some of Invercargills leading businesses
- Get flexibility in what you do
Listed seven days agoat WEI GroupNZ Laptop Wholesale is on the look-out for a motivated and reliable Warehouse Assistant to join an ever-growing team, here on the North Shore. Listed three days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed four hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Coordinate and process project information, arrange construction quality inspections, update systems,
- Arrange construction quality inspections
- Bring your knowledge of housing, property and construction
- Annual salary of $56,375 plus five weeks' annual leave
Listed seven days agoat ASB Bank Limited
We have an opening for a Database Specialist, to join our Database Platform and thrive in a a truly BIG data environment
- Engage across the full range of database activities
- Work in a modern, agile way
- Thrive in a truly BIG data environment
Listed three days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We require a Business Intelligence Delivery Co-ordinator who will be responsible for co-ordinating tasks for the Business Intelligence team.
- Bring your previous administration experience
- Demonstrate your strong organisational skills
- Work with professionals who are passionate about people
Listed eleven hours agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed three days agoat Ichor Leadership Search
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the government funder of tertiary education in New Zealand and invests approximately $3 billion annually
- A key executive role with a significant strategic & people leadership component
- Requires a future-focused technology leader with strategy, vision
- Shape TEC’s future by leveraging the power of information and technology
Listed ten days agoat Konnect Koncepts LimitedAre you passionate about social innovation?? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and be a part of this dynamic team?? Listed four days agoat Kensington SwanWe have an exciting project and are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a six month contract with an immediate start. Listed three days agoat AWF
We're on the look out for great workers to assist our Te Anau clients with a great range of work.
- Are you an adaptable hard worker?
- Are you reliable honest and a great team player?
- Then we want to hear from you
Listed nine hours agoat Presto Resourcing
A "people-first' organisation, our client is seeking team player who enjoys getting stuck in and helping work towards a successful project outcome.
- Located in Avondale
- 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- Take ownership of this project
Listed three days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Great role for someone keen on numbers and analytical work with experience in problem-solving
- Creation and management of performance reporting
- Provide insight into customer and product trends, operational performance and
- Developmental role for an inquisitive sharp mind
Receive new jobs for this search by email