Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Consulting & Strategy, Interior Design Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed eleven hours agoat HealthLink Ltd
Right now, we are looking for a Database Specialist who can thrive on exciting, fast paced and challenging environment.
- Full Time, permanent
- Great Location
- Competitive remuneration
Listed twelve hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Data Analyst required for this newly created position. 20 hours/week. Permanent. Membership organisation. Analysis, reporting & quality control.
- Part time, 20 hours per week, permanent role
- Newly created position - data and CRM focus
- Central Wellington location
Listed seven hours agoat Hays Information Technology
An established internet services giant seeks a System Administrator in Wellington
- Permanent Position
- Large, established company
- Great benefits
Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserRare opportunity requires expertise in research, critical thinking and analysis. Consult to a range of clients providing answers to complex problems. Listed twelve hours agoat Tennis New ZealandThe IT Systems Support role is the first line of support for tennis club administrators and coaches using ClubSpark software. Listed thirteen hours agoat Presto Resourcing
Are you an eager, driven Intermediate SQL DBA looking for an exciting opportunity to grow in your career?
- Excellent remuneration
- Great team, North Shore location
- Must have min of 3+ years experience
Listed fourteen hours agoat The Interiors Group
Take ownership of this newly created role working across the business managing our master data and creating new data management processes
- Accessible central Auckland location
- Grow your career within a supportive and dynamic team
- Competitive annual salary and staff benefits
Listed eight hours agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for a Systems Support person
- Genuine Career Prospects
- Entry Level role
- Be a past of system innovation
Listed nine hours agoat Events on ShowThis is a role that requires knowledge of network management, computer and website management and maintenance. Listed twelve hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandContribute to the success of the team by supporting and coordinating the day-to-day project activities. Listed four days agoat Join Our Team
You'll make sure that all documentation is secure and provide information that is requested from internal customers accurately and effectively.
- Are you organised with a high attention to detail?
- Demonstrate your understanding of the principles of information management
- Permanent, part-time role available
Listed fifteen hours agoat Superior Personnel LtdStore Person Required | Waharoa based | 6 months’ work | Looking for work to keep you busy from now, throughout Christmas and into the New Year? Listed thirteen hours agoat Integrated Control TechnologyAre you a technically savvy, customer oriented individual looking for a challenging new role for 2019? Listed twelve hours agoat Private AdvertiserPassionate about building excellent client relationships? Interested in being part of a unique web agency and working with amazing people? Listed five hours agoat Mana Recruitment
The Accreditation Manager is responsible for the management of a team that provides a range of accreditation services.
- An agile leader - proven skills navigating strategy and operations
- Christchurch based position
- Deliver on a work plan that meets operational objectives
Listed seven days agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for two experienced Functional Support Analysts to join our Wellington based team.
- Two permanent, full-time roles
- Based in our Wellington office
- Annual salary of $83,025 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed four days agoat DKW Recruitment GroupUrgently looking for keen & fit 'Construction Workers' to start immediately! Listed eleven hours agoat Habit Group
You will enable in-house capability to leverage, enhance and optimise the use of all data, systems and processes to ensure consistent delivery.
- Develop and introduce RPA and AI capabilities and technologies to Habit Group.
- Work for a fast growing and innovative healthcare company
- Free gym membership, along with a mobile phone and laptop provided!
Listed four days agoat Palmerston North City CouncilPNCC has 100 public housing units and over 300 community flats. We also manage over 80 other facilities that provide services to our community.
Receive new jobs for this search by email