Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat InternetNZ
Join a six-person team responsible for maintaining and evolving the operational infrastructure for the .nz ccTLD.
- Join a non-profit working to keep New Zealanders safe online
- Strong culture with great social activities
- Flexibility to make the role your own
This is a featured jobat The Pacific Community
SPC is looking for a talented data and evidence-based policy specialist to join the region's premier open data initiative, the Pacific Data Hub.
- Meaningful work
- Generous international benefits and leave package
- Beautiful location
Listed four days agoat Junior Learning
Reporting to the General Manager, this newly established role of Operations Manager combines Inventory Control, Operations and Customer Management.
- Opportunity to join a growing, fun and award-winning company
- Lead and inspire our operations team (customer services, inventory and accounts)
- Be the prime interface for customer accounts, logistics and international 3PLs
Listed five days agoat CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND
Experienced Personal assistant to act as a key member of the team in our Wellington Offices. Permanent. Flexi for part time if required
- Flexible working/reduced hours considered for the right candidate
- Key Support for the NZ Regulation team & NZ Governance
- Wellington Offices
Listed five days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great opportunity to work as part of a great project team working for a progressive company with a great culture!
- Great offices in Auckland's city fringe
- Competitive salary package + great company benefits
- Be the go to person to support not only your team but the wider office
Listed two days agoat Beca
Unique opportunity to grow your career whilst working alongside key people in our thriving business, both locally in Wellington & across New Zealand.
- Social and vibrant team environment
- Grow your skills and develop yourself professionally
- We embrace the fact that people are our greatest asset
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserAssistant needed for busy executive. Responsibilities include light bookkeeping, filing, invoice paying, travel arrangements. Exc references a must. Listed three days agoat Muster Limited
With our ever-growing client base, we are looking for knowledgeable Personal Assistants for upcoming and currently available!
- Work with well known brands!
- A chance to upskill!
- Corporate and professional environment!
Listed four days agoat St Marks GroupWe are looking for an experienced Medical Secretary to join our fantastic team in this full time role. Listed four days agoat Robert Walters
A new opportunity to assist a Director and be part of an administration team of a financial institution, has become available in the CBD of Auckland.
- An exciting career opportunity to work in a leading NZ owned company
- Assisting a director and the team in an astute financial institution in the CBD
- Great options for flexible working around the part time hours
Listed five days agoat C3 Limited
Join our supportive IT Team & take ownership of this DBA role that includes Data Warehousing
- Free on site parking
- Harbourside offices
- Supportive & collaborative team environment
Listed four days agoat Hamilton City Council
Do you love Hamilton and want to work in the team that is focused on growing an attractive, sustainable and vibrant city?
- Support the General Manager of City Growth
- Join the team focused on growing an amazing city
- Diverse and dynamic organisation
Listed four days agoat Waitemata District Health BoardWaitemata District Health Board is the largest DHB in New Zealand providing services to a population of more than 640,000 and employing more than... Listed five days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are looking for exceptional Executive Assistants who are ready to sink their teeth into their next role!
- Attractive hourly rates and salaries
- Rewarding roles with high profile Wellington organisations
- Private and public sector positions
Listed two days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is offering the successful candidate the chance to work for a business with a fantastic long standing history across NZ.
- Leading a team of five
- New offices plus a carpark
Listed two days agoat Decmil Construction New Zealand Ltd
This role will see you completing core document controller tasks and is suited to an enthusiastic individual, who enjoys a fast paced environment.
- Take on a challenging and rewarding position
- A unique opportunity to build your knowledge with a team of industry experts
- Work with an ambitious fast-paced team
Listed five days agoat Transdev Australasia Pty Ltd
The Rail industry growing rapidly, and we are looking for a competent Programme Administrator to join our Project team
- Winners of the 2019 ARA Diversity Award
- Work for the Global Leader in Public Transportation
- Be part of a Team that makes things happen
Listed six days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdIf you can hit the ground running, have confident EA skills then this is the role for you! Listed four days agoat Commerce Commission
Manage the delivery of facilities, services and office accommodation projects.
- Modern central city offices in Wellington and Auckland
- Close knit, supportive team
- Great place to work
Listed five days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Do you have a strong organisational skills, enjoy logically mapping out processes and available for a minimum of 3 months? We want to hear from you!
- Auckland CBD - in the business hub of the City
- Highly competitive hourly rate + holiday pay
- Temporary assignment starting for a minimum of 2 months
Listed three days agoat Graham Wall Real Estate Limited
We are a fun, energetic team of Real Estate agents, based in Ponsonby who are looking for an amazing Executive Assistant / Office Manager.
- Located in Ponsonby - car park available!
- Fun & energetic team
Listed eleven days agoat HLC
Fantastic opportunity for an Administrator with a passion for design and a creative flair to join our team of Urban Designers.
- Passionate about great design?
- Full or Part time - tell us what works for you!
- Hobsonville Point - Waterfront Offices
Receive new jobs for this search by email