Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat NZDF
Be the Defence Cyber Security Centre SME and champion for key organisational deliverables – Vision, Mission and Values
- A culture that endears trust, empowers decision making & respects people
- Newly created 2IC role in a complex and evolving ICT security environment
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement in Cyber Security threat resilience
Listed seven days agoat Toi Ohomai Institute of TechnologyWe are currently seeking an amazing Student Data Administrator to join our busy
Student Administration & Services Unit at our Tauranga campus. Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceWorkforce Coordinator Dunedin Central Police Station Permanent, Full Time Two Positions Available Salary Range $49,158.00 - $66,507.00 Job... Listed three days agoat GBL Personnel
Start end of July in this 6 month assignment. Flexible 25 - 32 hour per week. Previous administration experience essential. Great coffee and awesome v
- Starting around 31 July
- Flexibility around hours
- Kelburn Location
Listed three days agoat FMGFMG is looking for a motivated, efficient, customer service focused coordinator to join our Travel & Events team – could it be you? Listed three days agoat Te Pae Christchurch Convention Centre
The first point of face-to-face, telephone and email contact, you will welcome guests of Te Pae Christchurch with a friendly service attitude
- Te Pae is a world class convention centre located in the heart of Christchurch
- An exciting opportunity exists to be part of the pre-opening and operating team
Listed two days agoat Randstad Specialised ServicesDoes contributing to the Dutch community who are living abroad sound appealing to you? We are looking for an all round administrator to start ASAP! Listed thirty four minutes agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are on the lookout for reliable and motivated candidates who are looking for administration work in the Selwyn District
- Temping is a great way to gain experience in a range of roles and industries
- Selwyn District Locations
- Assignments ranging from one day to one year
Listed three hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
Do you have Executive Assistant Support Experience? Do you have board experience?
- Based near the airport
- Great Company and Culture
- Brand New Office
Listed three days agoat The Warehouse GroupWe have an exciting opportunity in the Logistics and Fulfilment team for an experienced Administration Team Member. Listed two hours agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A great opportunity has arisen for a stella administrator to join a dynamic team!
- CBD Location
- Immediate Start
- Permanent Opportunity
Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceIntelligence Support Officer National Intelligence Centre Police National Headquarters, Wellington Salary Range $49,158.00 - $66,507.00... Listed four days agoat Parliamentary Service
Bring your administrative skills and your proactive, empathetic and unflappable nature to a role that's rewarding and varied.
- Enjoy working in an environment unlike any other
- Give back to your community as the go-person for advice
- Play a vital part in the successful day-to-day running of the office
Listed five days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Temping with Madison allows you to gain experience in various roles across many sectors.
- Monday - Friday, standard business hours
- Competitive hourly rate + 8% holiday pay
- Discover new opportunities
Listed ten days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Join a friendly, proactive, enthusiastic and super organised Marine Services Coordinator to join their supportive team
- Permanent, fulltime role (35 hours per week) based in Picton
- Key support role with a mix of scheduling, co-ordinating and admin
- Great opportunity to work with a committed and supportive team
Listed seven days agoat Arthur D. Riley & Co. LtdTo coordinate the operational needs of the Meter Reading Services ensuring our Meter Readers are able to complete their routes safely and efficiently. Listed six days agoat Ministry of Social Development
Join our Ellerslie due paid unit team in this varied and fast-paced processing role and make a difference!
- Supportive, diverse, multicultural environment
- Coaching and career development opportunities
- Easy access to public transport
Listed four days agoat NZ Health Partnerships Limited
Provide administration and operational support across the business
- Diverse, dynamic and exciting environment where no two days are the same
- Manage the logistics around governance meetings, workshops, events
- Experienced coordinators to join our team for 12 months
Listed three days agoat Bodyneed LimitedWanted: Admin Superstar who loves creating and following systems. You are organised and love to organise! Listed twenty five minutes agoat Ooh!
We are looking for a Commercial Coordinator to join our Auckland Commercial team and support delivery of the business’ key growth priorities.
- Fantastic opportunity to join the country's largest out of home media agency
- Permanent opportunity that can offer flexible work arragements
- Learn from the best in the business & grow your career
Listed three days agoat Tauranga Community Housing Trust
We are looking for an administration and support superstar that has housing or tenancy administration experience.
- Specialised Administration Role (Housing and Tenancy Administration)
- Part of a passionate and fun team
- Feel good about working in the social sector
Receive new jobs for this search by email