Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Solutionists Ltd
Team leader required to drive the latest version of our cutting edge product - the platform for many high end retailers in NZ & Australia
- Top salary for right candidate
- Help drive vision & architecture for our product
- Lead and mentor a team of developers
This is a featured jobat SEEK Limited
Based in our Melbourne HQ - Use your proven Software Engineering expertise leading delivery teams building products to help solve customer problems.
- Join in Bi-annual Hackathons to solve customer problems
- Work in an agile, innovative and iterative environment
- Lead an amazing team in Melbourne
Listed one day agoat Toi Ohomai Institute of TechnologyWe are currently seeking an amazing Student Data Administrator to join our busy
Student Administration & Services Unit at our Tauranga campus. Listed eight hours agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a bright and cheery person who likes to keep things in order but roll with the unexpected? Then we have the job for you!
- Administrative Superstar Wanted. Are You Awesome? We're Hiring.
- Amazing team, flexible working environment.
- Fantastic location, close to the motorway.
Listed one day agoat New Zealand PoliceWorkforce Coordinator Dunedin Central Police Station Permanent, Full Time Two Positions Available Salary Range $49,158.00 - $66,507.00 Job... Listed eight hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
Join our Ellerslie due paid unit team in this varied and fast-paced processing role and make a difference!
- Supportive, diverse, multicultural environment
- Coaching and career development opportunities
- Easy access to public transport
Listed one day agoat Dunedin City Council
2 receptionist positions available, 1 permanent, part-time, & 1 casual. These positions include early morning, late evening & weekend at Moana Pool.
- Work opportunities
- Professional environment
- Customer focused
Listed one hour agoat Three Sixty HR
Part-time administration assistant to join the small, friendly administration and accounts team supporting George Henry & Co Ltd
- 30 hours/week - 6 hours/day M-F
- Central Christchurch location
- Fun & friendly team
Listed nine hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilBehind every operations division is a support team that ensures the smooth running of administration and clerical duties. That’s where you come in! Listed four days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Join a friendly, proactive, enthusiastic and super organised Marine Services Coordinator to join their supportive team
- Permanent, fulltime role (35 hours per week) based in Picton
- Key support role with a mix of scheduling, co-ordinating and admin
- Great opportunity to work with a committed and supportive team
Listed one day agoat Arthur D. Riley & Co. LtdTo coordinate the operational needs of the Meter Reading Services ensuring our Meter Readers are able to complete their routes safely and efficiently. Listed seven hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will thrive in a busy environment, be highly organised and able to prioritise effectively and remain calm under pressure. Listed four hours agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic administrator to support our professional team.
- Are you a self-starter with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy supporting a busy team?
- Flexibility with working hours (20 hours/week)
Listed fifty minutes agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
The vision for Agrecovery is to be recognised as a global leader in sustainable farm waste management.
- Support farmers and growers across New Zealand
- Work for a company that supports greater environmental outcomes
- Assist with events and member training
Listed nine hours agoat Palmerston North City CouncilAre you an individual who gets excited about working with data? We’re looking for a Waste Operations Support Officer to assist our team. Listed three hours agoat Equestrian Sports New ZealandJumping is the largest discipline in Equestrian Sports NZ, covering more than 60% of the membership and administering more than 150 events per annum. Listed six hours agoat Scott Technology Ltd
Opportunity to join a leading Global Organisation
- Join a dedicated and supportive team
- Full time
- Great working environment
Listed two hours agoat Mercy Hospice AucklandWe are looking for an outstanding receptionist to join our team in a permanent part-time capacity. Listed one day agoat People4Success• Cambridge • School Hours • 1 Year Fixed Term Listed one day agoat NZ Staff LtdAccurate Data Entry Operator required for Saturday & Sunday. Listed one day agoat Young+RichardsYoung + Richards are looking for a great part time Accounts and Administration Assistant to join our team!
Receive new jobs for this search by email