Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Administration & Office Support, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Effectus
A Consultant for a highly respected national IT Management Consulting practice.
- Working for a highly regarded Business and Technology Consultancy
- Access to a broad range of information and technology consulting services
- Competitive remuneration package and a flexible and fun work environment
Listed two hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe currently have a full-time position available within our New Plymouth branch for an Appliance Services Office Assistant. Listed two days agoat Toi Ohomai Institute of TechnologyWe are currently seeking an amazing Student Data Administrator to join our busy
Student Administration & Services Unit at our Tauranga campus. Listed one day agoat Private Advertiser
Are you a bright and cheery person who likes to keep things in order but roll with the unexpected? Then we have the job for you!
- Administrative Superstar Wanted. Are You Awesome? We're Hiring.
- Amazing team, flexible working environment.
- Fantastic location, close to the motorway.
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceWorkforce Coordinator Dunedin Central Police Station Permanent, Full Time Two Positions Available Salary Range $49,158.00 - $66,507.00 Job... Listed two days agoat Dunedin City Council
2 receptionist positions available, 1 permanent, part-time, & 1 casual. These positions include early morning, late evening & weekend at Moana Pool.
- Work opportunities
- Professional environment
- Customer focused
Listed twenty hours agoat Three Sixty HR
Part-time administration assistant to join the small, friendly administration and accounts team supporting George Henry & Co Ltd
- 30 hours/week - 6 hours/day M-F
- Central Christchurch location
- Fun & friendly team
Listed two days agoat Arthur D. Riley & Co. LtdTo coordinate the operational needs of the Meter Reading Services ensuring our Meter Readers are able to complete their routes safely and efficiently. Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
Join our Ellerslie due paid unit team in this varied and fast-paced processing role and make a difference!
- Supportive, diverse, multicultural environment
- Coaching and career development opportunities
- Easy access to public transport
Listed forty six minutes agoat The Tooth CompanyAre you organised, positive and great with people? We are looking for a full time superstar to be the face of our modern dental practice in Britomart Listed five days agoat Intepeople Ltd
Join a friendly, proactive, enthusiastic and super organised Marine Services Coordinator to join their supportive team
- Permanent, fulltime role (35 hours per week) based in Picton
- Key support role with a mix of scheduling, co-ordinating and admin
- Great opportunity to work with a committed and supportive team
Listed twenty three hours agoat Chapman Employment Relations Ltd
We are looking for a reliable and enthusiastic administrator to support our professional team.
- Are you a self-starter with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy supporting a busy team?
- Flexibility with working hours (20 hours/week)
Listed nineteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
The vision for Agrecovery is to be recognised as a global leader in sustainable farm waste management.
- Support farmers and growers across New Zealand
- Work for a company that supports greater environmental outcomes
- Assist with events and member training
Listed one day agoat Palmerston North City CouncilBehind every operations division is a support team that ensures the smooth running of administration and clerical duties. That’s where you come in! Listed nineteen hours agoat Unicorn Foundation NZPart- time administrator for small non profit. Flexible hours. Listed twenty two hours agoat Equestrian Sports New ZealandJumping is the largest discipline in Equestrian Sports NZ, covering more than 60% of the membership and administering more than 150 events per annum. Listed twenty one hours agoat Mercy Hospice AucklandWe are looking for an outstanding receptionist to join our team in a permanent part-time capacity. Listed two days agoat People4Success• Cambridge • School Hours • 1 Year Fixed Term Listed two days agoat NZ Staff LtdAccurate Data Entry Operator required for Saturday & Sunday.
Receive new jobs for this search by email