Construction, Education & Training, Engineering - Network Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty three hours agoat Massey University
Support students in managing the key transitions in their student journey, in order to maximize their performance and progression.
- Enhance the experience of our MBS programme students
- Some national and international travel required
- Self-confidence and advanced communication skills essential
Listed twenty three hours agoat Hutt Valley High SchoolTeacher Aide - English Language Learners, permanent part-time role Listed two hours agoat Marketing AssociationWe’re looking for our next Learning and Development administrative superstar! Listed seven hours agoat New Zealand PoliceInstructor Royal New Zealand Police College, Porirua Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $71,357 - $96,542 Job Requisition 10246 Listed twenty two hours agoat Kelly Club
We are looking for a skilled assistant supervisor to join our fun-filled team based at our venue on the Hibiscus Coast.
- Do you love engaging with kids?
- Do you have superstar organisational skills?
- We are looking for someone with previous management experience to join our team!
Listed four days agoat Auckland Council
Come be the driving force for programs and events at your local community library in the Hibiscus Coast.
- Exciting role combining customer service and organising programs and events
- Work with a diverse range of people of all ages and backgrounds
- Work 38 hours per week close to home at the Whangaparāoa or Orewa libraries
Listed three hours agoat Massey University
Be responsible for providing library services and answering queries for face to face and distance clients.
- Are you interested in a library career?
- Bring your excellent customer service skills
- Join a progressive and supportive environment
Listed nine days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Provide high quality, client-centred, library services primarily through all customer facing aspects of the library service.
- Bring your excellent communication skills
- Enhance the learning journey of our students
- Conveniently located in Wellington CBD
Listed one day agoat Whitau SchoolWe require a Learning Assistant who is proficient in NZ Sign Language Listed three hours agoat Te Whare Wananga o AwanuiarangiThis learning support role will provide academic tertiary skills & support to students that will assist completion in their chosen programme of study. Listed seven days agoat Massey University
Assist library customers by answering queries and providing help and support from the service point.
- Are you free to work weekends?
- Bring your excellent customer service and communication skills
- Two positions available
Listed three days agoat The University of AucklandPromote student development and engagement by providing opportunities that support and encourage leadership, personal and academic development Listed one day agoat OneStaff Auckland
Good rates on offer for hard working reliable labourers who are looking to get experience in the construction industry. Long term work on offer!
- $19ph start rate
- Monday to Friday day shift
- long term projects with full-time opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Parata Gibbs Associates Ltd
This is a special opportunity for someone who is currently studying towards their Librarian qualifications.
- Superb potential
- Stunning corporate offices
- Exciting prospects for budding Librarian
Listed six days agoat Skills4Work
Want to work for a quality training company? If you are organised, have a will do attitude and customer centric focus, come join our team !
- Work with an energetic, fun and hardworking team
- Variety of work
- Quality training company who prides itself on what we achieve for our customer
Listed three days agoat Metro Performance Glass
Contract administration, ordering and co-ordinating with production, liaising with customers, contractors and suppliers
- Behind the scene contract co-ordination
- Fun, supportive, tight knit team
- Variety and challenge guaranteed!
Listed eleven days agoat Community College Marlborough/Nelson
NCEA L 2 with a Customer Service/Fitness/Health focus required for our Youth Guarantee programmes beginning in August 1019.
- Use your industry skills to train others
- Work in a rewarding role seeing others develop their skills
- Part time 20 hours can be managed around school hours
Listed three days agoat The University of WaikatoYou will provide an excellent administrative support service with the main focus of the role developing and managing student voice initiatives. Listed seven days agoat Whitireia and WelTec
Focus on and provide a range of support to students’ to enhance their learning journey.
- Take the opportunity to help students thrive and succeed
- Work in a supportive team environment
- Enjoy a varied, challenging and rewarding role
Receive new jobs for this search by email