Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Education & Training Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Liverton Security Limited
The job will be varied, including customer support, systems management and compliance to help to keep NZ government and businesses cyber safe.
- Will get Cyber Security experience
- Part of a dynamic, talented technical team
- Need to have 5 years NZ residency
This is a featured jobat Soft Solutions
We sell computer products to IT companies and need to add someone to our team of people answering questions from our customers.
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great team
- The chance to start and/or continue to grow your career
- Modern office in Newmarket
Listed four hours agoat UP Education LimitedWe are seeking a full time, permanent International Admissions Office Officer to join our Pathways team. Listed six hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentOur Construction Client is urgently chasing a concreting labourer to join their busy team. Listed six days agoat St John's College, Hamilton
Join a school that emphasises family spirit and where students are well looked after. No Library quals required, just a passion for books and learning
- Support young men with reading and learning
- Loads of student contact
- Two days per week, school hours
Listed six hours agoat The University of WaikatoIn this role, you will be responsible for enquiry, enrolment, programme advice and graduation processes. Listed two days agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive team and prepare resources on a range of subjects for students and staff. Listed eight days agoat 1st Call RecruitmentGreat opportunity to be trained up as a Grader Operator. Set up your career NOW Listed eight hours agoat Ryman Healthcare
Use your passion for Health & Safety on an exciting, large-scale project and progress your career with a fast-growing construction company.
- Lynfield, Auckland location
- Career progression opportunities
- Training opportunities
Listed six hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will work collaboratively to deliver a range of student engagement activities to students in order to foster a sense of community and support. Listed six hours agoat The University of WaikatoIn this new role, you will be responsible for providing strategic and expert advice on student administration and engagement matters. Listed two days agoat Northcote College30 - 40 hours per week. Suitable for one person or as job share. Northcote College is a co-educational secondary school on Auckland’s North Shore. Listed one day agoat Whangarei District Council
We have an interesting opportunity for a Librarian who enjoys working in various branches including Central.
- You'll have outstanding customer service skills
- You will enjoy helping others find the information they need
- You understand library processes (qualifications are an advantage)
Listed three days agoat Wise Group
Join our team as an evaluation and research assistant to support the research and evaluation programme at Te Pou o te Whakaaro Nui (Te Pou)
- Full time (40 hours per week), based in Auckland
- Apply your research and evaluation skills in the mental health, addiction and
Listed two days agoat Marketing AssociationHelp us develop the next generation of marketers! At the Marketing Association, Learning and Development is in our blood and now we’re looking for an Listed eight hours agoat The University of WaikatoYou will be the first point of contact for Pacific students and will coordinate support systems for the retention and success of Pacific students. Listed two days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people withoutstanding jobs
Be part of a high performing team working on a projects everyone will be talking about
- Immediate start contract assignment
- Work with some of the best names in the Data space building specialised reports
- Central modern corporate offices which has created an amazing culture
Listed six days agoat Tararua District Council
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic tech savvy person to join our team at the Dannevirke Community Library on a part-time permanent basis
- Are you the kind of person who engages easily with customers?
- Do you thrive in a team environment?
- Are you happy to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service?
Listed two days agoat Michael Page New ZealandGrow your sales pipeline and deliver solutions that fit customer needs. Implement sales strategies, forecast and analyse data to develop new revenue Listed seventeen hours agoat Bizzy Buddyz LtdAfter School / School Holiday's OSCAR Assistant We are looking for a mature, reliable, positive person to join our Bizzy Buddyz Team.
Receive new jobs for this search by email