Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Science & Technology Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
Uncover new business opportunities in SME-Medium enterprise, selling ICT managed services. Our brand is well respected nationwide.
- One of NZ's leading ICT managed services providers, continues to expand
- Pure ICT BDM role, love what you do and do what you love. Sales....
- Our people are our pride & joy. Our culture is engaging, supportive & fun!
This is a featured jobat Hudson - Technology and Digital
With 10 years + experience in data management & analytics, provide leadership to plan and develop a roadmap, strategy and foundations for excellence
- Plan, develop & implement an enterprise approach to data management & analytics
- Provide expert advice on data management & analytics practices to enable change
- Provide strategy & thought leadership to Knowledge & Information Management team
Listed fourteen hours agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading MSP, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, career growth options Join this cool busy team!
- Busy, well organised, professional team, gain more training & certs on the job
- Level 1&2 Support for Nationwide Managed Services Provider
- Promotional prospects if you're a standout!
Listed two days agoat Briscoe Group
Based at our Support Office in Morningside, Auckland we are seeking an IT Helpdesk Coordinator who is ready to take the next step in their career
- A role that will give you great exposure to all facets of our IT function
- The opportunity to join a team of dedicated IT professionals
- Career development opportunities
Listed three days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed fifteen hours agoat Private Advertiser
We seek a software user-support specialist to run our product help-desk function, liaise with our dev team and provide technical support to customers.
- Opportunity to join a great team with a passion for technical excellence
- Multiple award-winning product spreading rapidly across NZ & Australia
- Competitive salary working in Albany on Auckland's North Shore
Listed three days agoat ANZ Bank New Zealand Limited
Recruiting 4 newly created vacancies based at our Auckland CBD or Sylvia Park sites. Entry level role - fantastic step into Banking and Technology.
- Entry point into joining one of NZ’s largest Technology shops
- Provide predominantly face to face Tech support to our staff
- Huge career opportunity available - within NZ and Globally
Listed nine days agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed seventeen hours agoat Star PeopleHawkes Bay based entry level role with an 100% NZ owned Company who are passionate about technical excellence, and professional service delivery Listed three days agoat Sensor Holdings LimitedSoftware engineer needed to help us make the best motion capture gloves ever. Listed six days agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandBlue Star are looking for an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude to join our team in Auckland/Wellington supporting our online ordering software. Listed twenty hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Great opportunity for a network engineer looking for his next challenge. North Shore, Auckland.
- Competitive salary
- Career Growth
- Great team culture
Listed six days agoat simPRO Software Limited
Client Support Officer
- Auckland based role
- Unique company culture
- Rapidly Expanding Global Company
Listed eight days agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed fourteen hours agoat Cyclone
Fantastic opportunity in one of New Zealand's top providers to the education and government sectors.
- Excellent opportunity for someone wanting to enter the IT industry
- Great career path in Professional Services
- Responsible position with varied duties
Listed twelve days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed two days agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Key role working across squads to deliver the future of digital retail! Huge career progression opportunities.
- Join our tribe-modern, purpose built offices in Ponsonby
- Varied work across squads-plenty to sink your teeth into
- Contribute to the future of retailing in NZ
Listed thirteen days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed eleven hours agoat The Instillery Group LimitedLooking for an exciting new challenge working for an awesome Company? Join a team of leading Networking & Security specialists Listed two days agoat Lloyd Executive Ltd
Outstanding opportunity to work within a leading financial services organisation based in Auckland's CBD close to all amenities and transport
- CBD location - close to all transport and amenities
- Professional environment within the financial services sector
- Excellent long term career growth
Receive new jobs for this search by email