Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Real Estate & Property, Design & Architecture Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Accommodations Plus International
The Airline Support Specialist is the client and vendor main point of contact for API’s Operations Center. Will actively process reservations.
- Career advancement with a growing organization
- Training & Development
- Team culture, benefits & location
This is a featured jobat Streamliners NZ Ltd
Do you like working on a wide range of technologies including the latest and greatest? Prefer a job where your work makes a real difference?
- Fast growing company delivering services in New Zealand, Australia and the UK
- Diverse, technically challenging and rewarding role
- Great company and team culture
Listed one day agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed seven hours agoat Kensington Swan
A fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual responsible for delivering effective day-to-day system operations - come and join a great team!
- Reporting to the CIO
- Supporting our specialists to maximise their service levels
- Stunning offices at the Viaduct
Listed two days agoat Acumen Consulting
We're looking for someone keen and willing to help out with basic Support and IT-related content creation in our growing office.
- Social work environment
- Variety of tasks to keep the job interesting
- Entry level position for those wanting to to get into IT
Listed six days agoat SAS Sport Ltd.As a Junior IT Support Engineer, you will be responsible to maintain the IT infrastructure of the organization under the guidance of Senior Engineer. Listed eight hours agoat Stream-lineAdvance your career in this growing company. Work with great clients, solve problems, get things done. Great mix of technical exposure Listed five days agoat UnisysLooking for a Desktop Support Analyst to provide support for software, hardware and networking related issues Listed five days agoat Robert Half TechnologyLevel 1 & 2 Helpdesk Support, primarily in a Microsoft Environment, and End-User Infrastructure. Listed six hours agoat AutoPlay Automotive LimitedDo you love helping people and providing excellent technical customer support? Want to work with a proud and growing Kiwi technology business? Listed one day agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Ensure systems run smoothly and offer optimal performance. Being the point of contact for our customers, for all technical needs.
- Flexible ways of working
- Great role supporting our end customers
- Be exposed to the full customer life-cycle from sales, systems and delivery
Listed three days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated I.T MSP. Great team culture. Established clients. Term may be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed two days agoat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Are you looking for a contract which will see you to Christmas and have the possibility to extend to the new year? then this is it
- high profile enterprise level organisation
- multiple opportunities
- supportive team environment
Listed seven days agoat Tiger Brokers (NZ) Limited
Seeking an individual with intermediate level experience with a passion in IT in managing technical issues for all local IT and Operations functions.
- Well-known multinational Nasdaq Listed financial institution
- Supportive and energetic team offering competitive remuneration and development
- Be part of a fast growing business and gain exposure to equities markets
Listed six days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $75,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed two days agoat Vega
Join Vega.Work's On-Boarding Crew and make a real difference for charities and not-for-profits.
- Flexible, work from home roles dealing with charities
- Ideal for detail oriented people who understand data
- Opportunities to grow and train
Listed five days agoat Clear DigitalWe are expanding our business to have a warehouse based in Auckland, we require a technical support person to manage inventory and technical support. Listed six days agoat BMS-IT LtdBMS-IT are a leading remarketer of ex lease IT. You would be responsible for the processing and testing of assets. Listed one day agoat Spencer ITContract helpdesk / onsite engineer for IT company serving small business clients. Listed four hours agoat IT Live Limited
Looking for an energetic & technical Senior IT Support Engineer to hit the ground running. Great communication and customer service skills required
- Great North Shore Location - Albany
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Fast paced, growing company
Receive new jobs for this search by email