Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Partners Life
Information Technology Manager - Data Warehouse Administration and Service Delivery is sought by high performing national insurance business
- Strong approachable executive leadership
- Engaged high performing team
- Inclusive work culture
This is a featured jobat Endace Technology Ltd
Never be bored learning from the people around you, who are the best at what they do & work together to deliver results for a recognised world leader.
- Award Winning, Global Organisation
- Leading Edge Technology
- Kiwi Owned, Growing Company
Listed three days agoat Robert Half TechnologyThis NZ owned company is looking for a talented DBA to join their rapidly expanding team Listed five days agoat SeeEverything
Talented Automation Test Engineer to join our Product Engineering team, passionate about providing high quality software with a great user experience!
- Modern tech stack, great values-based team culture
- Shape our automation testing practices
- Strong product vision and market opportunities
Listed six days agoat Robert Half TechnologyWork with a leading energy company in the Auckland region with a team of professional engineers, creating and designing infrastructure solutions! Listed six days agoat SKY TV
We are looking for someone to design and monitor network systems and performance and maintain network equipment.
- Passionate about your field?
- Free SKY
- Free parking
Listed six days agoat Robert Half TechnologyTelecommunications company looking for a Network SME to work with their engineering team. Listed fifteen days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
BOTANY: 3-4 month contract. Level 2 Helpdesk support. Join NZ owned & operated MSP. Great team culture. Established clients Term likely to be extended
- BOTANY. Well established NZ owned & operated Managed Services Provider
- Perform a range of Level 2/3 Helpdesk support across many technologies.
- Contract role - November - February - potentially longer/ permanent
Listed five days agoat en world Australia
Business Analyst required for an exciting Telecommunication project, Telco exp, Business Intelligence exp mandatory, urgent role, interviewing now
- Work for a leading and global IT company
- Immediate start on a great project based in Auckland CBD
- Excellent working culture and great salary on offer
Listed three days agoat Fergus Software LtdLead a multifaceted team through the delivery of our product vision. Listed five days agoat Younity Limited
Digital BA required for a fantastic NZ organisation.
- Digital project
- Leading organisation
Listed four days agoat MageBinary Ltd
As our guru dev, you will be involved in the full end-to-end product development process with the latest dev stacks.
- an office in Milford and 5 minutes walk to the beach
- We have a no boss policy, we each play our role in achieving company goals
- don’t pay for parking or sit in rush hour traffic to get to work.
Listed three days agoat BNZ
Lead a transformational programme across the organisation to position BNZ as a market leader in customer engagement.
- Fantastic senior opportunity, reporting to GM Analytics
- Work closely with senior leaders across the business
- Generous leave benefits
Listed three days agoat MyTona LtdLet's develop first-class games that will delight millions of people around the world! We love making games! Listed three days agoat Xero
We have two rare & extremely exciting General Manager - Architecture positions available in Auckland & Wellington.
- Two brand new General Manager Architecture roles!
- Based in either Auckland or Wellington
- Come be a part of something #beautiful & make a real difference
Listed four days agoat Bunnings
We are currently looking for a dynamic, customer-focussed, results-driven Service Delivery Manager to lead our NZ Service Delivery team.
- Further Training, from product training to leadership development
- A team based workplace that supports flexibility and inclusion
- Opportunity to actively support the local community
Receive new jobs for this search by email