Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Doubledot Media Limited
We want to hear from people who have a great eye for detail, passion for and intelligence with data and an up-to-the-minute knowledge of eCommerce.
- A collaborative team, passionate about the product
- Strong culture of always making the product better
- Relaxed, ego-free, family-friendly work culture
This is a featured jobat IQVIA
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience or new graduated Software Engineer to be based in our Auckland office on a full-time basis
- Work for a a high performing and highly skilled software development team
- Start in January 2020
- Open to New Graduates
Listed three hours agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Start your IT career with Ricoh. Resolve your colleagues' IT challenges. No phone queue - not contact centre based.
- Level 1 Engineer role – Not contact centre based – no phone queue
- Internal IT Team – support your Ricoh colleagues
- January 2020 start - Great first job for a recent IT graduate
Listed two hours agoat Teletrac Navman
A fantastic opportunity for a self-starter who is passionate about technology and committed to providing a high level of customer experience!
- Exciting career step
- Market leading telematics organisation
- Free parking, awesome team and great coffee
Listed four hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a Systems Engineer to work with a brand-new enterprise level client in Auckland. Listed thirty minutes agoat First Focus IT P/L
Deep tech. skills? Worked in MSPs? Real people person? Looking for that next big step? Join us now!
- Competitive salary with real opportunities for upward progression
- Join an awesome team of talented, dedicated professionals
- Award winning company with a genuinely great culture
Listed six hours agoat New Zealand Customs Service
Key role to work with the leadership and governance of Customs' IT strategy
- Key role to work with the leadership and governance of Customs' IT strategy
Listed three hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Key role working across squads to deliver the future of digital retail! Huge career progression opportunities.
- Join our tribe-modern, purpose built offices in Ponsonby
- Varied work across squads-plenty to sink your teeth into
- Contribute to the future of retailing in NZ
Listed twenty seven minutes agoat MYOB
At MYOB, our people want to make a difference. To question. To challenge. To do better. Because successful businesses depend on it.
- BRW Most Innovative Company, Top 20 Coolest Tech Company in Aus
- Modern working environment to support our Agile way of working
- Great culture, highly engaged team and flexible working environment
Listed three hours agoat Hudson New ZealandAre your customer support skills second to none? Are you technically minded with a passion for everything IT? Further grow your skills and start ASAP Listed eight minutes agoat McCarthyFinchWe're looking for an Intern to join our AI team and help out with training AI models, automation, cleaning data and knowledge graph maintenance. Listed three hours agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedWe are looking for self-motivated team members wanting to upskill themselves and learn something different every day Listed seven hours agoat BupaWorking closely with the Service Desk Team Leader to provide IS support for Bupa NZ users nationally. Listed eight hours agoat Woolworths NZ Ltd
Great opportunity to influence the development of one of the richest data sets in NZ!
- Strategic role as we strive towards retail data excellence
- Drive improved data governance, quality and best practice
- Engagement and influence locally and at group level
Listed nine hours agoat Robert Walters
Great opportunity to work on a large scale separation program
- Wealth and Separation
- CBD Location
- Leading financial services business
Listed eight hours agoat Ministry for the Environment
Without people walking alongside us, we can't make the changes we need for the good of the environment and for long-term prosperity
- It’s an exciting time of change for us
- Create and grow in an open and collaborative team
- New year and a new role!
Listed eight hours agoat HR Connect Ltd
Exciting, dynamic and challenging role with growth opportunities.
- Great team environment
- Exciting and interesting work
- Awesome riverside location
Listed eight hours agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
2 opportunities for Support Consultants within our Digital and ICT team.
- Utilise your Microsoft 365 experience
- Engage and communicate across the business
- Work within a collaborative team environment
Listed eight hours agoat Robert Half TechnologyLeading kiwi food company looking for an outstanding technical IT Manager to lead a professional IT team. Listed two hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Shape the Agile way of working and culture across this leading digital services company
- Create high-performing squads focused on customer centricity and value
- Work alongside and learn from a talented community of likeminded professionals
- Define your own career progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email