Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Insurance & Superannuation, Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Chapman Tripp
We are looking for a great all-around developer and for us, Technical skills are as equally important as your attitude.
- Great CBD location, close to all amenities
- Exciting and growing technology space taking shape
- Join NZ's leading law Firm
This is a featured jobat Tin Soldier
Work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency providing project coordination and admin support.
- Great growth potential role.
- Great team of people!
- Lovely modern Mt Eden office.
Listed fifteen hours agoat IHC
Providing recruitment support and employee administration support for staff and managers
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills
- You have the ability to execute multiple tasks at once
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
Listed two days agoat Taupo District Council
We are looking for a great communicator to provide excellent customer service and administration support across all areas of Council.
- Do you have experience working with database applications?
- Do you possess good time management skill?
- Do you embrace change and enjoy working as part of a team?
Listed seventeen hours agoat H2R Consulting
We're currently looking for a motivated Payroll superstar with excellent organisational skills who can hit the ground running.
- Immediate start
- Flexible part time hours
- South Auckland Location
Listed four days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
An opportunity to work in a team responsible for cleaner and a more responsible method of transport for a growing and vibrant Auckland
- 5 month temp assignment
- Immediate start
- Auckland CBD location
Listed five days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Temporary Role | Large Organisation | High Volume Recruitment Administration
- Temporary position, immediate start. Part time 20+ hours a week (flexible hours)
- Free parking, Central location
- Great team and working culture
Listed twelve hours agoat Drake New Zealand - Tauranga
On behalf of our client we are on the hunt for a new team member within the People and Compliance Department.
- Rotorua Based
- Broad HR role
- Manufacturing industry
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hunter Campbell Limited
A newly created Head of People & Culture position working for one of Australasia's largest aviation businesses.
- Reporting into the CEO
- Broad role with full autonomy & ownership of the HR function
- South Auckland Location & Flexible Working Environment
Listed two days agoat Aon New Zealand
Supporting Case Managers as part of the 'WorkAon' team. Provide admin support to help manage and settle ACC and Workers Compensation claims.
- Busy & varied role – you will never have a dull day
- Huge opportunity to learn and grow your career with an industry leader
- Deal with ACC and Workers Compensation Claims
Listed sixteen hours agoat Prolife FoodsInternal recruitment role. High volume . Covering New Zealand and Australia. Merchandiser in-store employee recruitment. Telephone screening. Listed one day agoat Emerge Aotearoa
The perfect role if you are looking for exposure into the HR sector while also supporting the Group Director of People and Strategy.
- Continuously look for ways to improve the mahi we do
- Bring your attention to detail
- A chance to contribute to the wellbeing of your community
Listed seventeen hours agoat Parliamentary Service
Train National MP's and their staff on how to use our CRM system and assist in the National's data strategy.
- Be the first point of contact for training
- Develop meaningful webinars and training tools
- Utilise your strong Microsoft Excel experience
Listed eighteen hours agoat ACC
Multiple opportunities to join an organisation that improves lives every day. Providing one to one, holistic, client centred support.
- Understand complex customer needs within a multifaceted environment
- Bring your ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Receive opportunities for ongoing development
Listed five days agoat Chubb InsuranceBe responsible for underwriting and negotiating renewals and new business, as well as maintaining strong relationships with Chubb's producers. Listed seventeen hours agoat 28hrDid you know that 90% of Recruitment positions are not advertised?
Check out my Wellington Opportunities. Listed nine days agoat ABI Rehabilitation
The HR Administrator is responsible for providing HR administrative support recruitment,remuneration, employee relations, training and exiting
- West Auckland Location
- Dynamic Team
- Professional and Personal Development
Listed thirteen hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentWe are needing staff ASAP who can work up to 12 hours a day!! Call us now on 0800463675 Listed nineteen hours agoat Deloitte - NZ
We are looking for an experienced service delivery manager to join our Wellington office.
- Fantastic opportunity to join our Deloitte Global brand
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Work with a diverse range of clients
Listed four days agoat RecruitShopWhat Is In It For You? EARN $80,000+ in Your First Year | Intensive 3 - 6 Month Traineeship | Move to Brookvale, NSW, Australia! Listed six days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We are looking for an extraordinary administrator with experience in L&D to help coordinate our Youth & Grad and Health & Safety compliance programmes
- Looking for an administration superstar who is extremely detailed oriented
- Exciting Learning & Development coordination role
- Work 20 hours per week with this fun team! Penrose based
Listed two days agoat Absolute IT LimitedContract Data Analyst for well known enterprise - part-time or full-time
Receive new jobs for this search by email