Information & Communication Technology, Construction, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Refine by location
- Mount Maunganui Bay of Plenty,
- Ashburton Canterbury,
- Mount Eden Auckland,
- Tauranga Central Bay of Plenty,
- Whangarei Central Northland
- Glenfield Auckland,
- Albany Auckland,
- Churton Park Wellington,
- Howick Auckland,
- Shirley Canterbury,
- Middleton Canterbury,
- Parnell Auckland,
- East Tamaki Auckland,
- Upper Riccarton Canterbury,
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Nelson Central Tasman
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Harcourts
Provide customer support to Harcourts team members internationally across our software products and services including mobile, desktop and web tech.
- Outstanding company culture & values
- Be part of an evolving team that is future focused and delivering change
- Software Support Focus with a Global Audience
This is a featured jobat TIMETARGET PTY LTD
Join a industry leading software company full of growth & opportunity - as the client facing professional services consultant. Don't miss this chance.
- Awesome company culture | Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Industry leading workforce management software | Fast paced, dynamic company
- Customer Facing Role | Fantastic company incentives
Listed twenty one hours agoat Private Advertiser
Reception Desk position reporting to our Front Office Manager
- Well known healthcare practice
- Great team environment
- Customer service focus
Listed four days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are looking for someone with outstanding customer service, a professional can do attitude and a warm, friendly personality to join the team. Listed three days agoat Green Cross Health
Be on the front desk and be the first point of contact for all our patients and their families.
- Two permanent full time positions available
- Join our Green Cross Health group of medical centres
- Be well supported by friendly and hardworking teams
Listed five days agoat South Link HealthThree Rivers Health is looking for someone to join their reception team. The role is approximately 32 hours a week. Listed four days agoat Stillpoint OsteopathsAdministrative Officer Part Time We’re looking for a bright, vibrant, detail-oriented individual to join our clinic admin team Listed four days agoat Private Advertiser
A skilled Administrator is sought to co-ordinate elective surgical lists and related support services.
- Great opportunity to join a dynamic team working in the health industry
- Full time employment
Listed six days agoat Vinery Lane SurgeryThis role involves: Receiving patients and enquiries at the front desk and answering the phone Generating invoices and receipts and handling cash and Listed three days agoat dent1st LtdOutgoing, bubbly Junior Dental Assistant/ Receptionist Listed five days agoat Otago Regional CouncilYour day-to-day role will entail processing and checking of daily incoming water metering data (800+ sites), and other compliance data. Listed three days agoat Churton Park Medical Care1 x Practice Receptionist/Administration - Part-time - 12 Months Maternity Cover/Permanent Position Listed one hour agoat city eye specialistsWe are a boutique specialist Ophthalmology practice who has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced medical secretary to join our friendly team. Listed three days agoat Lumino The DentistsWe are looking for a positive, experienced Receptionist to our their busy Shirley practice on a part-time capacity (34 hours per week)! Listed five days agoat Optimal Performance
We are looking for a friendly person to interact with our patients as the entry point into our positive, sporting environment
- Busy Sport based Private Practice, cyclists, multisport, runners, gymnasts etc
- Hands on, on site gym, pilates/core classes, cycle classes
Listed seven days agoat Corrective Foot Solutions
Permanent part time role 22-24 hours/week and will be financially rewarded as you grow in your role. Days of work: Thursday, Friday and Saturday am
- Positive environment
- Fast paced
Listed five hours agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Develop your skills to their full potential with a passionate Customer Technology Services team based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a position where every day is different!
- Join a fast=paced interactive environment
- Based in East Tamaki, Auckland
Listed four days agoat Riccarton ClinicWe are looking for experienced medical receptionists to work early evenings (Mon-Fri 4-hour) shifts and a mix of day & evening (8-hour) shifts. Listed six days agoat Nelson Marlborough Health
If you have are interested in dental assisting and administration work we have a casual position available.
- Bring your enthusiasm and customer service skills
- Help support better oral health outcomes for children in the Nelson/Tasman
- Provide cover on an as required basis
Receive new jobs for this search by email