Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Testing & Quality Assurance Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed one day agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
There's no weekend work, no cold calling, and you'll have the opportunity to work with an award-winning Contact Centre. Pretty amazing!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
- 9 am – 2.30 pm Mon to Thurs
Listed one day agoat St JohnTrain as Emergency Medical Dispatchers in the Clinical Control Centre taking emergency calls Listed one hour agoat Parmco SalesOne of New Zealand's leading Appliance Wholesaler's is seeking the services of a Customer Services superstar. Listed one hour agoat SPCAAre you a Customer Service Superstar? Are you looking for a fulfilling role that helps animals in need? If so this may be the opportunity for you! Listed three days agoat GarrettWalker GroupCustomer service as part of a great team in a rapidly expanding market, to help get people's lives back on track! Interesting and varied role. Listed two hours agoat Secure Parking NZ Ltd
Represent the face of Auckland Airport
- Work in Auckland Airport
- Competitive Salary
Listed three days agoat EnviroWaste Services Limited
Perfect opportunity for a customer oriented Team Leader/Supervisor to join the EnviroWaste team & be part of a growing Company.
- Onehunga location with free on-site parking
- Thriving industry with career opportunities
- Close-knit & supportive team
Listed two hours agoat Consult Recruitment Limited
Are you an authentic communicator who wants a role where your confidence and drive will lead to career growth (not just hot air and broken promises)
- Great team, Otahuhu location, great company
- up to $24ph + 8% holiday pay
- 9th December - 17th January
Listed four days agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Deliver outstanding customer service, engage with an amazing team and redesign your career path!
- Showcase your customer service skills in this outstanding opportunity!
- An exceptional role within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
Listed twenty three hours agoat Teknique Limited
Teknique’s beautiful integration of intelligent video and deep learning technology into consumer products has turned some important heads.
- Help us change the world!
- Great team and fun culture
- Dynamic future focused work environment
Listed fifty seven minutes agoat Ministry of Social Development
We are looking for a motivated individual to closely support our clients to gain independence through employment, in an innovative environment.
- Based in New Plymouth
- Challenging yet rewarding role
- Fixed Term/Secondment until June 2020, Full Time
Listed two days agoat Auckland TransportWe're building new capabilities across technology, process and our people to deliver better customer service outcomes. Listed four hours agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed three hours agoat Gunn Talent
The best Customer Service role on the North Shore!
- Absolutely fantastic company with great products!
- Excellent ongoing career advancement opportunities
- Superb boss and a friendly team
Listed one day agoat PHA Consultants
An office based customer service role receiving calls, completing orders, generating sales & reception duties
- Great enthusiastic team to work with
- A growing NZ owned and operated company
Listed four days agoat FedEx Express New Zealand
Self-motivated team players prepared to work for our Customer Care team in Auckland.
- Permanent full-time role
- Great fast-paced work environment
- Work for a Best Employer
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWork as the first point of contact within one of New Zealand's largest not for profit organisations Listed one day agoat Ministry of Social Development
The Senior Services Contact Centre helps with mainly elderly clients, taking inbound phone enquiries.
- Permanent and temporary, full-time positions to start February 2020
- Fast-paced, rewarding role
- Based in Wellington CBD
Listed two days agoat Tower Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspirational leader to join a business that is challenging the insurance industry.
- Embed and deliver on continuous improvement frameworks
- Bring your excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Receive complementary life and income protection insurance
Receive new jobs for this search by email