Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Security Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty two hours agoat Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Ltd
There's no weekend work, no cold calling, and you'll have the opportunity to work with an award-winning Contact Centre. Pretty amazing!
- Leading FMCG Company
- Recognised as AON Best Employer 4 Years in a row
- 9 am – 2.30 pm Mon to Thurs
Listed one day agoat St JohnTrain as Emergency Medical Dispatchers in the Clinical Control Centre taking emergency calls Listed three days agoat EnviroWaste Services Limited
Perfect opportunity for a customer oriented Team Leader/Supervisor to join the EnviroWaste team & be part of a growing Company.
- Onehunga location with free on-site parking
- Thriving industry with career opportunities
- Close-knit & supportive team
Listed four days agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Deliver outstanding customer service, engage with an amazing team and redesign your career path!
- Showcase your customer service skills in this outstanding opportunity!
- An exceptional role within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
Listed three days agoat GarrettWalker GroupCustomer service as part of a great team in a rapidly expanding market, to help get people's lives back on track! Interesting and varied role. Listed one day agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWork as the first point of contact within one of New Zealand's largest not for profit organisations Listed twenty hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
The Senior Services Contact Centre helps with mainly elderly clients, taking inbound phone enquiries.
- Permanent and temporary, full-time positions to start February 2020
- Fast-paced, rewarding role
- Based in Wellington CBD
Listed two days agoat Auckland TransportWe're building new capabilities across technology, process and our people to deliver better customer service outcomes. Listed two days agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for automotive industry. From $80 per job . Jobs now available. No prior experience required. Listed five minutes agoat Ministry of Justice
Work in a team where you'll support the day to day operations of the court by managing cases and working with different customers.
- Work with a range of stakeholders who interact with the court
- Deliver a service with high accuracy and professionalism.
- Exercise Deputy Registrar powers.
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Join our team in Birkenhead Pool and Leisure Centre, whose main goal is to inspire Aucklanders to be more active.
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic benefits
Listed one day agoat PHA Consultants
An office based customer service role receiving calls, completing orders, generating sales & reception duties
- Great enthusiastic team to work with
- A growing NZ owned and operated company
Listed four days agoat FedEx Express New Zealand
Self-motivated team players prepared to work for our Customer Care team in Auckland.
- Permanent full-time role
- Great fast-paced work environment
- Work for a Best Employer
Listed twenty two hours agoat Talent Vault Ltd
Want to run your own CallCentre and be given green-fields to improve it? Look no further
- 10 Minutes south of Auckland CBD
- You must have proven Call Centre management experience
- A good understanding of best breed systems to maximise efficiency
Listed twenty one hours agoat New Plymouth District Council
We are looking for customer service superstars for our front counter and contact centre team!
- Do you thrive on providing great customer service?
- Help serve the New Plymouth Community
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package and great work-life balance
Listed two days agoat Tower Limited
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and inspirational leader to join a business that is challenging the insurance industry.
- Embed and deliver on continuous improvement frameworks
- Bring your excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Receive complementary life and income protection insurance
Listed two days agoat Steel & Tube Holdings Ltd
We are looking for a passionate and professional customer service expert to join our branch in East Tamaki. With your great work ethic, upbeat pers...
- Are you passionate about great customer service?
- Do you thrive in a busy environment where no two days are the same?
- Are you self-motivated, proactive and willing to go the extra mile?
Listed twenty two hours agoat Real Steel Ltd
Do you have a strong technical mind-set, an ability to multi-task and confidence working with numbers and measurements? We need you!
- Supportive and fast paced work environment
- Strong company culture based on premium customer service
- Be part of a forward-thinking and innovative organisation
Listed three days agoat Legrand New Zealand LimitedExciting North Shore based opportunity for a great Customer Service Rep to join our small team. Listed two days agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
In this role you will be the first touch point for welcoming new members to the KiwiSaver scheme!
- Takapuna Location
- Previous experience in Customer Service and handling a high volume of calls!
- Great salary package and team culture!
Receive new jobs for this search by email