Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Engineering - Software Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Bring your design flair to develop new features and products.
- Hands on, challenging project work
- Collaborative team
- Learn from our self-motivated, global thinking and committed team
Listed two days agoat AMP Financial Services
Come and join AMP, not only during an exciting period of change, but in a newly created role and team. Your chance to develop and lead!
- Newly created opportunity!
- Lead a team
- Great CBD Offices!
Listed four days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreBe the primary local contact for all customer and consumer related enquiries for this large well known FMCG brand Listed four days agoat EBSCO Australia
Use you supervisory Customer Service experience; oversee closure of cases, perform reporting, manage KPI's and additional projects.
- Full-time role based in Newmarket
- Excellent work/life balance
- Opportunities to grow and develop with leading global organisation
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Highly profitable area of the company, looking for a leader with proven success to manage and motivate this growing team.
- Up to $120,000 plus potential perks
- High profile rapidly growing organisation
- A role that you will need to take complete control of
Listed twenty one hours agoat Ministry of Social Development
This is a fast-paced role so thinking ahead, being organised and prioritising your work will be important traits to bring.
- 1 full time permanent role, National Office, Wellington
- Providing robust advice across Service Delivery while working in a dynamic team
- Champion the delivery of services to our clients
Listed three days agoat Auckland TransportOur contact centre manages customer interactions from Public Transport. We are looking for Team Leaders who genuinely want to coach/develop our staff. Listed five days agoat L2 Recruit
Thrive on a challenge, enjoy being hands on in the trenches with your team as well as leading, coaching, mentoring and delivering best practice...
- Iconic brand with stability
- NZ wide coverage
- Benefits - staff discounts, medical, bonus, carparking etc
Listed four days agoat Telesmart
Positioned in the Help Desk team, the purpose of this role is to improve Telesmart's customer experience in support of one of our tenants, 'Empathy'.
- Challenging role in improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Great team, friendly environment.
Listed one day agoat Map Consulting
You understand how to lead a part time remote team and deliver consistently exceptional customer experience and service right across the country
- Use all your people, technical and administration skills
- Stand out from the crowd and deliver real value
- Bring all your skills to the table
Listed fifteen days agoat Villa Maria Estate
We have an exciting opportunity to join our amazing Operations team as our new Export Team Leader.
- Staff discounts & benefits
- Award-winning iconic New Zealand company
- Close-knit team and a positve culture
Listed ten days agoat Prime Mystery ShoppingWell presented Mystery Shoppers required for automotive industry. From $80 per job . Jobs now available. No prior experience required. Listed two days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
We’re looking for a Training Coordinator for our customer contact group who can support ensuring a high standard of efficient customer focused service
- An opportunity to have significant impact on TEC’s customer service & reputation
- A range of benefits including flexible working options
- Collaborative team and supportive manager.
Listed five days agoat Smith&Smith
Seeking an inspiring leader to take ownership over the day to day running of our inbound Customer Contact Centre and Branch Overflow team.
- Six-month contract
- Penrose based
- Create a high-performing contact centre
Listed eight days agoat KIWIPLAN
Are you a competent Java Developer that is looking to join a kiwi-born organisation that is in growth mode?
- Want to work for an industry leader?
- Are you wanting to have some flexible working hours?
- Sick of fighting the CBD traffic?
Listed three days agoat Sony NZ LtdFantastic career opportunity for someone wanting to be an integral member of our highly successful team. Listed three days agoat Rolls-RoyceHelp enable the on-going growth of safety management application to help Rolls-Royce and their customers reduce risk to public & staff safety. Listed two days agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
We are looking for a motivated techie to join our growing IT Operations team which is on the precipice of delivering a number of new technologies
- After a leader who values training?
- Want to work with a company that's focussed on new technology?
- Value a strong culture and community focus?
Receive new jobs for this search by email