Construction, Call Centre & Customer Service, Engineering - Network Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed twenty one hours agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Deliver outstanding customer service, engage with an amazing team and redesign your career path!
- Showcase your customer service skills in this outstanding opportunity!
- An exceptional role within our talented Specialists Helpdesk team!
- Monday to Friday only! Superb Highbrook location, free parking!
Listed four days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Join NZ's largest most successful MSP, be a part of this busy dynamic Desktop Systems Eng team and provide support to your own business customers!
- Provide Desktop Support to Multiple Business Customers, face to face & remote
- Start as Desktop Systems Engineer, work your way up to Systems & Senior Engineer
- Busy team, lots of training available for more certifications
Listed nineteen hours agoat FedEx Express New Zealand
Self-motivated team players prepared to work for our Customer Care team in Auckland.
- Permanent full-time role
- Great fast-paced work environment
- Work for a Best Employer
Listed seven days agoat BOC ANZ
Leverage your dynamic customer-service skills at a market-leader in Gas & Engineering.
- Join a dynamic tight-knit team
- Ongoing training & development
- Penrose Location
Listed twenty three hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Great opportunity for a driven, bubbly, and customer-focused Call Centre Advisor who can start immediately. Apply now!
- Permanent Contract | Immediate Start
- Develop your career and grow within the company!
- Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm (Occasional Saturdays)
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Social Development
In this role you will work from a queue and manage 10 to 15 phone based hardship appointments per day for Work and Income clients.
- Fixed Term until Feb 2020
- Every day is busy and unique
- It's very rewarding as your work has a meaningful impact on people's lives
Listed twenty one hours agoat Auckland Council
Ensure an effective and professional frontline service to our diverse customers and inspire them get more active.
- Be part of a fun, friendly and positive team environment
- No two days are the same
- Fantastic benefits
Listed twenty one hours agoat Hynds
Are you an all-rounder with a professional customer service approach? Wanting work life balance? Then come and work for Hynds at Ormiston Road!
- Wanting work life balance?
- Customer focussed role in a team environment
- Work local on Ormiston Road
Listed two days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdSick of working weekends? We have an amazing Monday to Friday call centre role for you! 4 or 5-day working week...it's up to you! Listed fifty minutes agoat Go Car Finance Ltd
Exciting opportunities in our finance business in customer service and collections roles.
- Kick-start your finance career – in a varied, dynamic environment
- Work with us to find your true vocation
- Open to ambitious graduates from all disciplines
Listed eighteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Find your happy place working holiday home management specialist, Bachcare, as the first point of contact for all external and internal customers
- Parnell location – street parking & train nearby
- Travel & tourism industry
- Work with a premium brand that promotes creative thinking and a positive culture
Listed eighteen hours agoat Join Our Team
We have an opportunity for a Customer Delivery Support Officer to join our Raglan Library team.
- Do you have previous experience working in a library?
- Demonstrate your strong interpersonal skills
- Enjoy a focus on work life balance
Listed twenty one hours agoat Amplifon NZ
Strategic thinking, Contact Centre Manager required for NZ's largest audiology provider, Amplifon NZ; trading as Bay Audiology/Dilworth Hearing
- Global audiology provider
- Growing team, plenty of scope for you to make your mark.
- Takapuna location - beat the city rush!
Listed four days agoat salt
Join this committed team of genuine, savvy people and work with some fabulous home interior products.
- Start 2020 with a wonderful new job!
- Solutions focussed customer service
- East Tamaki
Listed seventeen hours agoat salt
Are you keen to get out of Retail and into a customer service office based role? Here's your opporunity!
- Work with a fabulous range of everyday household products!
- Fun team and staff buying privileges
- Relocating to Newmarket - Carparking provided!
Listed twenty hours agoat Randstad - Contact CentreJoin a fun, social and high-performing team in a varied customer service role. Located in Auckland CBD with some great work perks! Keep reading... Listed four days agoat Avis Budget GroupHelp our customers at our Apex branch located at the Auckland, provide an exceptional service & ensure they have the right vehicles for their journey Listed five days agoat The Career AcademyWe are seeking a motivated and efficient individual with customer service experience to join our fun and diverse team in Parnell. Listed twenty hours agoat NZCompareNZ Compare helps Kiwis compare and save on things like broadband and power. We are here to do all the hard work and save consumers time and money. Listed four days agoat Napier City Council
We are looking for positive people who can deliver exceptional customer service to our visitors to the MTG, and who can work on a casual basis.
- Experience in customer service in an arts, culture, events or venue environment
- Hospitality, ticketing and/or retail experience
- Excellent communication skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email